Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why there are no innocent people in my opinion

• Thread starter pokemondetectivecel
  • Start date
pokemondetectivecel

pokemondetectivecel

Greycel
★★
Edgy thread and not time appropriate I know I know, I just want to state why I don't believe in innocent people.

We live in a world of cancel culture where people try to ruin the lives of men by reporting them of false crimes (e.g rape) or a tweet they post. When men go to prison all I see are comments hoping they get raped there. People watch videos of men dying for entertainment on gore websites. You might argue that not everyone does this, but everyone participates in it to virtue signal and self preservation without doing anything against it. For this reason there are no innocent people in my opinion.

why water is wet type post :feelshmm:

Edgy thread and not time appropriate I know I know, I just want to state why I don't believe in innocent people.

We live in a world of cancel culture where people try to ruin the lives of men by reporting them of false crimes (e.g rape) or a tweet they post. When men go to prison all I see are comments hoping they get raped there. People watch videos of men dying for entertainment on gore websites. You might argue that not everyone does this, but everyone participates in it to virtue signal and self preservation without doing anything against it. For this reason there are no innocent people in my opinion.
yes every man has sinned and most remain in sin.christrianity has been saying this for thousands of years.

I already made this post

yes every man has sinned and most remain in sin.christrianity has been saying this for thousands of years.
Not about sin boyo but this planet is a damn prison. No matter how, this place is meat grinder for any living organism.

there are no innocent people besides the precious children and that's why mercy killings are acceptable as this US castle of glass continues cracking.

Muh innocence is just another way to virtue signal.

I watch gore vid to educate myself and not be an idiot.