Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why theories on what women want are controversial

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
There are a few different schools of thought when it comes to what foids are attracted to in men. Black pillers say it's looks. Red pillers say it's money. Blue pillers say it's personality. But people don't need to choose one of these areas to believe in and argue with the people who believe in the others, because they're all true! Women want rich, handsome men with personalities they like. Different foids like different personalities, but money and looks are universal, so personality isn't that important though. I don't see why anyone would disagree with this.

They want looks above everything, looks are 95% of your SMV, the rest is almost insignificant.

That's why blackpill is correct, blackpill doesn't say that money, status and personality (dark triad) doesn't matter at all, just say that looks matter way more, and that these can't overcome looks

Last edited:
I agree. Women are a chimera of three pills.

There are a few different schools of thought when it comes to what foids are attracted to in men. Black pillers say it's looks. Red pillers say it's money. Blue pillers say it's personality. But people don't need to choose one of these areas to believe in and argue with the people who believe in the others, because they're all true! Women want rich, handsome men with personalities they like. Different foids like different personalities, but money and looks are universal, so personality isn't that important though. I don't see why anyone would disagree with this.

somewhat related: which pill do u guys think thug maxxing is? i thought it was black, then thought it was red, but now that u mention blue pill = personality, i think blue is actually the correct one now.

ur avi story of michaels me

somewhat related: which pill do u guys think thug maxxing is? i thought it was black, then thought it was red, but now that u mention blue pill = personality, i think blue is actually the correct one now.
Its blackpill, because you need to be look black to thugmaxx, so its based also on looks and unchangeable factors.

Whites, indians, rices, arabs and jews can't thugmaxx, only blacks can, because they look more masculine in average

Do you regret naming your account "Pence2024" after Pence backstabbed us?

it's because they personally feel attacked for being morally inferior

They want looks above everything, looks are 95% of your SMV, the rest is almost insignificant.

That's why blackpill is correct, blackpill doesn't say that money, status and personality (dark triad) doesn't matter at all, just say that looks matter way more, and that these can't overcome looks
Truest of truths
Do you regret naming your account "Pence2024" after Pence backstabbed us?
:feelshaha:

They are insecure if male, and dont want to lose orbiters if female

It differs for everyone due to IQ I guess. Not rly related to the topic, but they say the smarter the person is the more questions they have and ask about different things and they try to find answers for these questions. So I think,

Bluepill - don't question things at all
Redpill - question things a little bit, end up questioning your effort and think you need to do more
Blackpill - questioning the whole system we live in.
That's how I think about it

Before anything, we should not forget that foids are mammal females.

The two primary instinct of all mammal females are:
  1. Desire to be fucked by the dominant male (best genes)
  2. Risk aversion (rearing younglings is costly and dangerous already)
If you satisfy 2. with the welfare state and remove all cultural obstacles to 1., you get our situation. It is pretty simple really.

The debate between blackpillers and redpillers is about what foids consider the main indicator of alpha-maleness. Honestly, I think it is besides the point. If you have foids overwhelmingly behaving like female monkeys, most men are screwed anyway.

Women can’t settle on just one thing they want, they change every 3 minutes.

thugmaxxing is actually a mainly blackpill with a side of redpill because it's based on women's preference for dark triad characteristics. blue pill thinks the personality that's good to get holes is being a good person and all that shit noise.

thugmaxxing is actually a mainly blackpill with a side of redpill because it's based on women's preference for dark triad characteristics. blue pill thinks the personality that's good to get holes is being a good person and all that shit noise.
thx

They want selfish, genetically superior men with a high status.

a) Selfish because selfish genes are more likely to survive. He and his offspring won't sacrifice themselves in stupid wars for others. A selfish man won't risk his life to save another foid in a house fire for example, he will put his survival as nr 1 priority.

b) Genetically superior is self-explanatory, but would be useless if he doesn't have the attribute "selfish", he would just be a good tool to be exploited by others. A selfish genetically inferior man however WILL be exploited even if he doesn't want to. a) and b) are 2 sides of the same coin.

c) Status. This doesn't concern as much the man but his offspring. If he has a) and b) he will survive, but without c) it is less likely that his offspring will survive and most importantly the foid will not have a nice life. Most Chads have a) and b) and foids fuck them and have their kids and pick a stable beta for c).

These things aren't exactly rocket science. Women are simple animals and not that complicated. They like to think they are, but they aren't.

Btw it goes without saying that looks goes into b) and money into c). Dark triad would be a). I just simplified things a little bit.

Last edited:
They want the biggest.

Cuz most can’t handle the truth

Most men cannot accept women want dark triad handsome bullies