Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why the society is actually against us

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
One thing that is always true about 90 percent of people in this world is they based there ideoligys off there personal desire. Theyll side with the party they relate to. Its not really new. Racism millions of hears ago consisited of prey type animals not liking predator type animals. More so this type of mind set has evolved more then anything else. Why else do you see black people convinced racism is still a thing? Or women convinced sexism is still a thing? Thing is though, there points dont mean shit when you relises they discriminate against us.

Before we knew who we were, before we most likely grouped up on this site, most of us have a simular pattern. Excluded from groups of people. Being raised by either un observent parrents or shitty parrents. Maybey a not so wealthy background. Dealing with immorall teachers/staff at school. We were put in the hierarchy of sub beings in the eyes of society. And then we united. And then Eliot did his day of wrath. Now you see news shit talking us for how we reacted to people shit treating us. These same people who either shit treat us or reward those who wronged us blaming us for how we respond. You see people thinking of us as creeps as dangerous for not liking the place society has for us.

Truth is that they dont wanna face accountability for how they treated us. What they did to us. They just hope we disapear to nothing. They would prefer we commit suicide without them being affected. Society sees us as subhuman beings. And they dont wanna face the consequences. Theyll bitch about racism or sexism or misogony. Truth be told, its just mother nature. So let me ask you. What do we do?

Ah yes, early incel theories. Keep going, nice thread

Op makes some good points but i may add its the LGBT and Feminist movement that is brainwashing the soy masses via Education and social media that is a even bigger threat to the Incel movement

i'm involuntary celibate

surely ppl can't lash out at me just for existing

Op makes some good points but i may add its the LGBT and Feminist movement that is brainwashing the soy masses via Education and social media that is a even bigger threat to the Incel movement
The whole make men LGBT, I have a term for it. Faggofacation

They dislike our truthful natures.

Bryan%20Kohberger%20Kerri%20Rawson.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F221201113344-idaho-victims-split.jpg

a268-png.704471

kohberger-745x553.jpg

viewcontent