Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the normie personality consist of showing off(Weath, Travel, Sucess)?

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
The most distinguisheable factor of NTdom is this constant need to compete and show how good you're doing vs the rest of the population, this necesity of showing that you're a winner and you don't have bad days. Normies love to show their new car/gf/acomplishment on social media and be praised for it, meanwhile i disdain those things. If i get things i would be happy to myself without showing it to others, what is the need to share with the world how "good" you're doing.

And this thing weirdly enough seem to attract females, this competition to see who has more wealth/sucess makes women wet, a 40 bald dude managed to score a really goodlooking milf after buying an expensive car, this really gets on my nerves. If you don't form part of the hivemind you're the weird one for not sharing on social media shit that shouldnt be interesting to any other but you.

I gave up on trying to understand NTs long ago

It's just status posturing, which is nothing but slightly more sophisticated monkey games than the chest-beating monkey games of our distant ape cousins.

It's an odd thing. I'm a daytrader, so this archetypical "flexer" is something I unfortunately, get to see & interact with a lot. I believe really it's rooted in insecurity. These people are vapid & shallow and resort to materialism to give their life some vague sort of meaning. I don't know; @Thereisastickinmyass is right. Fuck NTs and their bullshit

It's just status posturing, which is nothing but slightly more sophisticated monkey games than the chest-beating monkey games of our distant ape cousins.

Absolutely. I'm aware of this and so NEVER *consciously* engage in that sort of thing but it happens to be case that these motivations come DEEP from our brain and we have no control of it. You might be gushing about that last book you read to people you know but maybe your secret motivation is a need to signal "I am educated and well-informed, I engage in intellectual pursuits in my spare time. Look at me." You are NOT aware of this secret motivation though. It's as if the mind deceptively lies to itself so that we can better be status-maxxing monkeys.

Sometimes you can tell that someone's Adaptive Unconscious doesn't like you and they're using their frontal cortex to override their innate feelings of hostility and distaste towards you.

this basically
Sometimes you can tell that someone's Adaptive Unconscious doesn't like you and they're using their frontal cortex to override their innate feelings of hostility and distaste towards you.
true tbh. most people like/dislike within 10 seconds

I feel like a small minority of people can identify this and become better tho, so it's a wonder why everyone feels the need to do it. This thing disgusts me

It's an odd thing. I'm a daytrader, so this archetypical "flexer" is something I unfortunately, get to see & interact with a lot.
Do you make money? I feel like day trading is for insane people, you can either be really happy or be really sad in a matter of seconds.

Normies are obsessed - absolutely obsessed, with increasing their status and being higher in the hierarchy. They know they're not at the bottom, so they love to pounce on those beneath them to remind them that they are better than someone, but they are not at the top because they don't have the looks or money or charisma.

Do you make money? I feel like day trading is for insane people, you can either be really happy or be really sad in a matter of seconds.
I do. I have grown pretty numb to the emotional charge of day trading; I don't really care about money too much anyways as long as I have enough to be comfortable. Also, I have a form of ASPD so my emotions are processed differently anyways

I do. I have grown pretty numb to the emotional charge of day trading; I don't really care about money too much anyways as long as I have enough to be comfortable. Also, I have a form of ASPD so my emotions are processed differently anyways
Any tips lol? Do you need a lot of money to start? I'm interested even tho i know it'll fuck my mental

Any tips lol? Do you need a lot of money to start? I'm interested even tho i know it'll fuck my mental
You don't need a lot of money to start, I used a loophole through coinbase to basically make like $2k from scratch (it's patched now) to start my trading journey. I guess you could say I started from 0? But not really. The best advice is don't try to get rich quick & be patient. Practice on a simulator until you're consistent & just make sure to do your research. There's so much free information online & while a lot of it is just salesmen & scammers there's definitely a lot of good information out there. Also, only trade as much as you're willing to lose. The second you put say, $1k into your brokerage just assume it's gone & prepare yourself mentally for the loss, especially as a new trader because you ARE going to lose money at first. But, if you're committed it'll definitely pay off for ya; best skill I've ever learned definitely

You don't need a lot of money to start, I used a loophole through coinbase to basically make like $2k from scratch (it's patched now) to start my trading journey. I guess you could say I started from 0? But not really. The best advice is don't try to get rich quick & be patient. Practice on a simulator until you're consistent & just make sure to do your research. There's so much free information online & while a lot of it is just salesmen & scammers there's definitely a lot of good information out there. Also, only trade as much as you're willing to lose. The second you put say, $1k into your brokerage just assume it's gone & prepare yourself mentally for the loss, especially as a new trader because you ARE going to lose money at first. But, if you're committed it'll definitely pay off for ya; best skill I've ever learned definitely
Thanks dude, im gonna try maybe when i get a bit of money. I don't even have 1k, much less 2k

i have slightly over 10k.is stock memes and investments really that worth it?backhome you get 650 a month,so anything that gives me above 1000 i am heavily considering.

i have slightly over 10k.is stock memes and investments really that worth it?backhome you get 650 a month,so anything that gives me above 1000 i am heavily considering.
Yes, but make sure you learn what you're doing before making any marginable investment or you'll most likely lose more than you'd want to

Yes, but make sure you learn what you're doing before making any marginable investment or you'll most likely lose more than you'd want to
as long as i would make more then 1000 a month without putting more then 8 hours a day i would be happy.not sure if that's really feasible.do you have any place where i could even start?just some random resource?

Thanks dude, im gonna try maybe when i get a bit of money. I don't even have 1k, much less 2k
I have 100k, still get to leech off my parents and I’m STILL FUCKING TRUCEL:reeeeee:

as long as i would make more then 1000 a month without putting more then 8 hours a day i would be happy.not sure if that's really feasible.do you have any place where i could even start?just some random resource?
PM me goyim, I can help you with that :feelsLSD:

Unfortunately this is normal behavior not only for humans but for animals too. Life is all about competition and showing off status and success while at the same time a lot of people (normies) complain about about it too especially when it ends up with a burnout.:feelsclown::soy:

N
The most distinguisheable factor of NTdom is this constant need to compete and show how good you're doing vs the rest of the population, this necesity of showing that you're a winner and you don't have bad days. Normies love to show their new car/gf/acomplishment on social media and be praised for it, meanwhile i disdain those things. If i get things i would be happy to myself without showing it to others, what is the need to share with the world how "good" you're doing.

And this thing weirdly enough seem to attract females, this competition to see who has more wealth/sucess makes women wet, a 40 bald dude managed to score a really goodlooking milf after buying an expensive car, this really gets on my nerves. If you don't form part of the hivemind you're the weird one for not sharing on social media shit that shouldnt be interesting to any other but you.
Nt are feelings based creatures

-normies enters a Michelin star restaurants,takes pictures like he was preparing to dine there
-actually paying for a 200$+meal

pick ONE

I don't understand it myself, their entire lives revolve around flaunting off what they don't have, having expensive clothes, going to expensive restaurants and going on expensive holidays all the while they do not actually have wealth, they live poor and the only time you see them living "rich" is in their Instagram or other social media where they post this.

How long have you been in com? I rarely ever see our kind here :feelsaww:
I've been in the overarching OGU com for longer, I've lurked here and been a member of SS for a while but I just made this account a few days ago lol

Like I said time and time again. It all goes to back to the Stone age era. To gather as much recourses,women as possible. Everything is mogging battle with normies. It's sad. Most NT's live in insecurity. They will even try grave Stone mog you when you die. True friendship is extremely rare(or perhaps dosen't exist).

To overcomepensate. I´ve seen men with Chad features and good height that have inconditional loyalty from foids despite being mere low tier thiefs that are sent to jail over or over again.

As an ugly man I would only show place where I travel. For me showing your car has always been cringy. Like those guys who show how much effort they put buying a Sedan when real niggas and OF whores have maserattis, macks and toyota hilux. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Last edited:
To overcomepensate. I´ve seen men with Chad features and good height that have inconditional loyalty from foids despite being mere low tier thiefs that are sent to jail over or over again.

As an ugly man I would only show place where I travel. For me showing your car has always been cringy. Like those guys who show how much effort they put buying a Sedan when real niggas and OF whores have maserattis, macks and toyota hilux. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
If i showed something on Social media it would photos of me with cosplayers or something if i went to anime conventions, tho i don't travel. Also nice places, but i don't enjoy travelling much. Neither i have the money lol but yeah, showing off cars is cringe

If i showed something on Social media it would photos of me with cosplayers or something if i went to anime conventions, tho i don't travel. Also nice places, but i don't enjoy travelling much. Neither i have the money lol but yeah, showing off cars is cringe
Dude. That´s not the way of ascension. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Go thugmaxx.

Dude. That´s not the way of ascension. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Go thugmaxx.
I'll go there because i like not for foids lmao, i already gave up on that. Or did i? Well anyway i seem to have 0 appeal to the opposite gender, and paying whores seem like a possible albeit distant idea, as i have 0 money. I was friends with thugs for a while and i was the pet more or less of the group, it's not like i can become a gang leader lmao. So i better not.

I'll go there because i like not for foids lmao, i already gave up on that. Or did i? Well anyway i seem to have 0 appeal to the opposite gender, and paying whores seem like a possible albeit distant idea, as i have 0 money. I was friends with thugs for a while and i was the pet more or less of the group, it's not like i can become a gang leader lmao. So i better not.
Wear 4 inches lifting insoles, gymmaxx and thugmaxx first. Also, you should work as a delivery man. Is not over. You are one of the most reasonable members of the forum. Follow these advises.