Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the majority of popular threads in this forum are about the exact same topics?

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
Every time I access my account, it's the same posts about Oneitis, racepill, and Sluts on the front page. It's sad because we never get to discuss important topics – I'd love to read about personal experiences, opinions, and random thoughts from brocels, but it always feels like the same larp show, it's a shame.

Mind on loop repeat.

But yeah the black pill had already been exhausted years ago.

Every time I access my account, it's the same posts about Oneitis, racepill, and Sluts on the front page. It's sad because we never get to discuss important topics – I'd love to read about personal experiences, opinions, and random thoughts from brocels, but it always feels like the same larp show, it's a shame.
Make some threads then as:
Most already know how it goes and the only other options are water is wet threads.

Sadly. Wonder if some new theory will pop out soon

There's only so many ways you can repeat 'water is wet'; even recounts of experiences usually get old, the same mockery and isolation. :smonk:

I'll check it.

Most already know how it goes and the only other options are water is wet threads.
I just see the black pill as mostly mental masturbation, been seeing that for a few years actually. Looks matters and that's it, full stop, nothing more needs to be said.

It was already a limited domain to begin with anyways, not much things can be explored because it all just ties back to "looks matters."

It's not. There are tons of things we can discuss, but only those with the topics I've said get responses. When I want to browse this forum, I often go to the 2018/19 threads, they were way better and personal than just "women are slut" "chad is god" and "my oneitis saw my message".

I just see the black pill as mostly mental masturbation, been seeing that for a few years actually. Looks matters and that's it, full stop, nothing more needs to be said.

It was already a limited domain to begin with anyways, not much things can be explored because it all just ties back to "looks matters."
It's true, but every now and then, there's an I.Q brocel who makes a very good thread discussing the same topics from a different perspective.

I'd love to read about personal experiences, opinions, and random thoughts from brocels, but it always feels like the same larp show, it's a shame.
Just read my posts if you’d like.

Cause most people here are retarded trolls that don't take the blackpill seriously.

You can only explore so much about the blackpill until it grows stale. Sadly, we have already reached that point since long ago.

A lot of my threads are about Dr. Verwoerd and Apartheid. What do you think about those? I make those threads to honor Dr. Verwoerd and his legacy. He is forever in my heart.