Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why "The Lion King" proves the inkwelldom/blackpill and is litteraly cuckoldry.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
MV5BYTYxNGMyZTYtMjE3MS00MzNjLWFjNmYtMDk3N2FmM2JiM2M1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY5NDU4NzI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

5d5bb1bb50758d128278b71b_0194a60d-6e86-4fe4-af31-caee9cf494e6.jpg

Look at this shiet.
It's literally nonchalantly/subtly proving the blackpill, even amongst talking animals (Which are meant to meant to show human social world in the form of animals)
Just actually fucking laugh at this shiet.
In just the thumbnail alone we see the Lion (Who is suppose to represent Chad and in the other thubnail with his son being raised by an ugly subhuman looking monkey (supposedly representing a subhuman cuck). Rafiki is a cuck because he is literally serving the Lion and Lioness family as a slave while getting very little in return (He is not the king nor does he have respect. He is ugly and would be considered a worthless slave inkwell) jfl
Simba, the Lion Chad son is the new and upcoming King because he is Chad. (That's the way it will always be because of genetics)
Rafiki or any of his ancestors will never be remotely considered as a King because of his lack of looks. (With the Lion being the best of the best). Blackpill confirmed. It's the same in this soyciety.
Inkwells will never be considered because we're ugly. We can legit be the nicest person like Rafiki is in the Lion King, but still not be considered because we don't have looks like Chad.

If you don't have the looks, it's FUCKING over

nothing is more blackpilled than pre-Lilo Disney. I love how this post can show that even a rated G Disney flick can show brutality hidden in plain sight.

autism explosion

My manifesto:
MV5BYTYxNGMyZTYtMjE3MS00MzNjLWFjNmYtMDk3N2FmM2JiM2M1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjY5NDU4NzI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Look at this shiet.
It's literally nonchalantly/subtly proving the blackpill, even amongst talking animals (Which are meant to meant to show human social world in the form of animals)
In just the thumbnail alone we see the Lion (Who is suppose to represent Chad and in the other thubnail with his son being raised by an ugly subhuman looking monkey (supposedly representing a subhuman cuck). Rafiki is a cuck because he is literally serving the Lion and Lioness family as a slave while getting very little in return (He is not the king nor does he have respect. He is ugly and would be considered a worthless slave inkwell) jfl
Simba, the Lion Chad son is the new and upcoming King because he is Chad. (That's the way it will always be because of genetics)
Rafiki or any of his ancestors will never be remotely considered as a King because of his lack of looks. (With the Lion being the best of the best). Blackpill confirmed. It's the same in this soyciety.
Inkwells will never be considered because we're ugly. We can legit be the nicest person like Rafiki is in the Lion King, but still not be considered because we don't have looks like Chad.

Mufasa really moggs Scar

site_mufasascar.png

mufasa-scar.jpg

it's about nature and animals, all animals are blackpilled
nature is the origin of the blackpill. don't be suprised, the authors of this shows didn't manage to escape lookism or it will be another fake movie

that shit changed my world when I was 5

had all the stuffed animals n shit

The lion cuck. Simone & pumba or whatever the fuck are the jesters because fat & manlet.

Most disney films and tbh most media in general is full of plenty of blackpills. It's just how the world works. It's written into things unconsciously because that's what people understand. It makes sense to them.

You are not the first to point this out. Many leftists have had problems with the power worship and royalty worship and the idea of social heirarchy prevalent in this film.

The Bible is the proof of the blackpill. A Chad angel crosses the metaphysical barrier and impregnates a woman. Joseph the incel raises Chad's demigod son without fucking Mary, and becomes a beta cuck. In the old testament we see stories of angels who bred humans. That's how "giants" were born. The people worshipped these giants who were the sons of their women who cucked them with Chad angels. Heightpill much?

nothing is more blackpilled than pre-Lilo Disney. I love how this post can show that even a rated G Disney flick can show brutality hidden in plain sight.
Disney used to make good films, yeah. I wish California would’ve fallen off into the ocean so that their draconian social media control didn’t warp the brains of society into the pozzed brainwashed trash we have now. If California had fallen off into the sea 10 years ago ideologically the west would be better for it. Just think about the sobering reality we now live in where you refuse to indulge another persons fucking apparent delusion then you’re considered the bad guy. I hate this society so much it’s unreal bros. And why wouldn’t I? They clearly hate us, of course we’d want to watch the people that despise us be brought to ruin. I genuinely fantasize every day about flipping the tables on my shitty bosses where suddenly they have to suck up to me and all their cruelty and selfishness and hypocrisy is thrown back in their face. Of course life is profoundly unfair and my dreams are meaningless. I honestly I could’ve been happy in another life just not this one. There’s no coping when doing your best isn’t enough and there’s no hope for the future.

Last edited:
Most disney films and tbh most media in general is full of plenty of blackpills. It's just how the world works. It's written into things unconsciously because that's what people understand. It makes sense to them.
exactly

Guys guys... I just realized

SIMBA = SIGMA

Can't tell if this is satire or not
But almost all Pre-Woke media depicts heroes as handsome, strong good looking people while villains are crooked, gross, and ugly

Even in Church, look at the picture of Saint Michael and Satan. Saint Michael is depicted as a strong, bold, pretty boy man while Satan is usually a bald, gross, snake-like man.

Guido_Reni_031.jpg

Simba got his ass handed to him by a Lioness(female). That's fucking pathetic.

Plebs watch lion king

Patricians play the lion king SNES and PS1 games

Villain is also a dark triad Chad who commands a bunch of subhuman nig-coded hyenas. Brutal film tbh

Disney used to make such great films. You’ll never see anything as epic as lion king again. Instead they’ll focus on pushing crappy political agendas instead of making heartwarming stories. While I think KH3 in general was crap, I noticed just how soulless the newwest worlds were because Disney movies stopped being good. Their movies used to preoccupy Americans when they came out, now, they’re footnotes

Look at this shiet.

Disney in general is extremely blackpilling

Tarzan is a retarded monkey who can't even talk, yet he has Stacey all over him because is very atlethic and muscular

The Beast is the opposite. He is ugly, but tall and intimidating and a fucking prince who owns a fucking castle

It is never an average guy. Average guys are even potrayed as a laughing stock.

Everything the blackpill touches... is our inceldom.

Its because disney is maid for kids and kids are supremely aware of the blackpill before soyciety gaslights them. Thats why they say kids are cruel because the can detect social outcasts and know instinctively to worship proto-chad. These days kids shows are either shit like paw patrol of shows that are meant to appeal to 30 something retardeds that reject the blackpill and want to live life through a 12 year old like steven universe

It's ovER for rafikicels

Scar should have tortured mufasa before killing him

Literally every disney villain is ugly while the "hero" is chad/stacy

Rafiki is a cuck because he is literally serving the Lion and Lioness family as a slave while getting very little in return
You clearly have not watched The Lion Guard

Rafiki and Makini

nothing is more blackpilled than pre-Lilo Disney.
Lilo was a based film leave it alone =/

DanceGuard

It is never an average guy. Average guys are even potrayed as a laughing stock.
Actually 1 film had a happy ending where an ugly guy got the girl

Quasi

Last edited: