Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the hell balkan millennials and zoomers mix our native language with english words?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

Balkancel, exterminator of IT troons
★★★★
I don’t know about others but in my balkan country, young people, normies and jewtubers use anglicisms alongside with their native language even thought they don’t speak english at all.I don’t say that I don’t like english language but it’s just annoying when you hear someone talking poorly in your native language and mixing it with anglicisms

happens in most languages these days

especially european ones

especially european ones
True. Even English names are becoming more popular these days. It's not too rare to see younger millennials and zoomers named Alex or shit like that here where i live.

Yes, but some of them, especially on reddit, use whole sentences and key words in english

True. Even English names are becoming more popular these days. It's not too rare to see younger millennials and zoomers named Alex or shit like that here where i live.
“Alex” is actually alright.Actually, “Alex” come from “Alexandru” or “Aleksandar”

In my balkan country even names like “Miriam” (sheboon name) has become popular

especially european ones
Yeah, they watch youtube and streamers 24/7 and forget their language. My kid nephew uses English phrases translated to Serbian all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back