Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy why the hell are PDA legal ?

owly

owly

Banned
-
public displays of affection are legal that's so fucking stupid and wrong. at my work a becky French kissed her tallfag arab BF twice right in front of me.
I was nothing but polite and professional with her, but she just had to shit on me, for no fucking reason.

I couldn't beat on them because there are cameras all over and its a work place, all I could do was ghosting her : no hello no good morning, just one word work replays.

strange enough she quit about a month later. to a place near by, where her hours were cut so she made much less and I heard she quit after just 10 days.
now she works at a different city.

she lives at a raned apartment with another Russian cunt, she chain smokes and she had that stumak surgery that make obese foids thinner years ago.

it must be legal to physically attack couples who PDA at work, the same as self defense in the work place and in public

The only reason why normalfags do this is to rub it in our face.

Attention seeking as always.

The only reason why normalfags do this is to rub it in our face.
You ever seen a foid look u in the eye while she kisses or hugs her bf or normie friends ? Like a knife to my balls tbh

Any PDA beyond handholding and hugging is considered very trashy in most Asian countries. It should really be the same here, but of course it won't be.

western degeneracy

you sure know a lot about her

They should abolish public affection. Especially the cunts making out in public they piss me off.

tbh i say we just start farting whenever they do this shit like if you're not gonna respect me i won't respect you type shit , it's the only thing we can do without it being illegal.:feelzez:

People who do pda should be shamed constantly so we can go back to having a civilized world

It's not legal at workplaces. You can get fired