Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the hell am I so bad at multiplayer online games?

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I don’t know why I’m so bad at online games. I can literally play the game for years and I would still suck at it. It sadly just comes natural. Games like online shooters or any pvp kind of game. I just got a game called mordhau that only came out a few days ago. To my disappointment I saw that you don’t get any rewards for fighting the AI or bots which I really hope they change soon. I mainly play singleplayer offline games. So I have to play online and get my ass beat. I usually have 2 to 3 times as many deaths than kills no joke. It fucking sucks man.

You will get better over time, even if you don't notice. TBH I'm kind of the same way, with a few exceptions. Most multiplayer games I try I end up being the ass player lmao. I think some people are just better at video games than others.

You have to practice a lot.

most of the online games I’ve play I’ve been playing for years and I still suck ass for some reason.
you gotta push your limits and fight the hardest and don't give up, that's how I got good at dark souls.

You need more Dew and Doritos boyo, and maybe some gamer gloves and gamer fuel :soy:

(Do you play anything F2P or something? I wanna round up some boyos to play some online stuff, currently i'm going for Factorio but anything goes really :feelsokman:)

I suck hard at multiplayer too OP, I always end up playing with either what may just be a certified, professional gamer from Korea, or someone who's gaming calibre resembles that of a toddler jamming the controller against a wooden block. I swear, there's no middle ground in online gaming.

I suck hard at multiplayer too OP, I always end up playing with either what may just be a certified, professional gamer from Korea, or someone who's gaming calibre resembles that of a toddler jamming the controller against a wooden block. I swear, there's no middle ground in online gaming.
Multiplayer Online games are for normies tbh tbh. I mostly play single player offline games

Getting better at shooter games require you to
-play fast paced shooters (quake, unreal tournament) to improve your reflexes
-Get better map knowledge (where people can hide, where you can peak, where you can throw grenades)
-improve your knowledge on each weapon (damage per second, recoil control, bullet speeds in non-hit scan games, etc)
-get better knowledge on the game engine (how to not be seen by enemies (what draw distance does the game have), how far the sounds will be played, etc)

So it's not enough to just play the game to get better.

Also learn of exploits like how people can get over maps or through walls just in case because people do abuse them

It took a few 18 hour session for me to become decent at some games

Trash genes. Were ugly, incompetent and low IQ. I dont know why were even alive

Just be a camper, bro.

What games are you playing, bro?

Sorry to hear about your experience, man.

Online multiplayer is gay.

I’m awful at it as well.

What games are you playing, bro?
I used to play csgo and halo and such. But I don’t play those anymore because I wasn’t getting any better at them. But there is this one called mordhau that came out a few days ago and I suck at that one to ofc :feelsrope: but it’s a pretty good game besides getting my asshole destroyed by all the other players
Online multiplayer is gay.
I agree, it sucks that games with good physics and features have to be multiplayer online only. Normies mostly play online games and because of that there are less and less single player offline games. Normies have to fucking ruin everything. I blame them for this tbh

Last edited:
You have no leverage. Take my advice. Use leverage.

Use rare hacks,cheats,exploits. (better write your own hacks. Most secure solution for important accounts)

Use expensive hardware.

Use clever game tactics.

Etc...

Use rare hacks,cheats,exploits. (better write your own hacks. Most secure solution for important accounts)
hacking defeats the purpose of being good at the game though

I’m only good at tetris tbh

GTA and RDR2, you?
I mostly play single player games because my Internet is so shit, but am playing prey, bloodborne, the witcher and dishonored currently

I prefer single player as well. I dont like have to be at 100% to just play a game.

1. high ping 2. less than 60 fps.

I’ve always wanted to be a hacker tbh. But I’m to low IQ :feelsbadman: I would probably end up just putting a bunch of viruses in my computer.

There is no gym for your skill

I hate having to work with other people, so i only play singleplayer games.

Have you played in childhood? Muscle memory develops better in childhood, I can adapt to any shooter and reach high ranks no probs ded srs, sadly not same with moba as I started it only when I was 13 and I am 3.5k mmr noob. You need to master that genre when you are 11 or so ded srs

I hate having to work with other people, so i only play singleplayer games.
I’m the same way
There is no gym for your skill
Have you played in childhood? Muscle memory develops better in childhood, I can adapt to any shooter and reach high ranks no probs ded srs, sadly not same with moba as I started it only when I was 13 and I am 3.5k mmr noob. You need to master that genre when you are 11 or so ded srs
When I was 6 to 14 the only games I played where single player games like Super Mario games on the wii and the ds

im bad at all games and everything in general tbh

Same tbh. I doubt could ever get good because I have bad reflexes and MP puts me under pressure and I can't handle pressure well.

I’m the same way

When I was 6 to 14 the only games I played where single player games like Super Mario games on the wii and the ds
Well then you would do much better in those type of games, maybe speedrun player tbhngl

You need more Dew and Doritos boyo, and maybe some gamer gloves and gamer fuel :soy:

(Do you play anything F2P or something? I wanna round up some boyos to play some online stuff, currently i'm going for Factorio but anything goes really :feelsokman:)

Lmao based post

Agreed, i was gaming on the original nintendo when I was 6, gamed through most of my childhood. I seem to do very well in any game i invest any sort of effort in.

always follow the most overpowered loudout/strategy

You arent operating at a high enough chakra to be anything than mediocre at them. Your mind body connection isnt there and your reflexes are poor.

You arent operating at a high enough chakra to be anything than mediocre at them. Your mind body connection isnt there and your reflexes are poor.
Is your pineal gland fully opened

Is your pineal gland fully opened
Lol no. If it was I wouldnt be here. It wont happen until I can quit fapping for a good amount of time. But I will never forget how much better and confident I was playing competitive fighting games and how good my reflexes were on a higher no fap streak.

I suck too in multiplayer , I rather single player games , are more personal than multiplayer games.

True, multiplayer games are for normalfags
I don't find enjoyment in single player games as much anymore. Multiplayer games just have so much more replay value, the satisfaction of beating some person is better than some code designed to act a specific way.