Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck won't anyone interview me? I can't get any job and I need money

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I'm running out of cope money as a neet and I don't wanna keep leeching off my parents and taking their money. No matter where I apply for jobs, I don't get ANY calls back. I've been putting job applications for weeks and months and not even a fucking phone call back. Where do I apply for a job?

Lie your ass off on your resume. Wtf do you have to lose?

Lie your ass off on your resume. Wtf do you have to lose?
I do lie, but maybe they can see right though it. I literally lied about every single thing on my resume. Not one thing is true except my basic details.

I've run into the same issue in the past. If you're a sub4 male who deals with all of the baggage that comes with it then your actual interviews will be hit or miss, mostly misses though. As for getting yourself in a position to be interviewed, I would suggest you look for places that are obviously understaffed and looking for more employees

If you really really really want a job though I don't see why anyone would but you know MONEY there's a bunch of horrible jobs out there but if you have standards that's a bit harder.

its over for us ugly men

View attachment 117123
If you really really really want a job though I don't see why anyone would but you know MONEY there's a bunch of horrible jobs out there but if you have standards that's a bit harder.
I even applied for a job as a trash sorter. Even that's too good for me. I applied for a janitor position as well.

I even applied for a job as a trash sorter. Even that's too good for me. I applied for a janitor position as well.
Is it because you're 23 and have no job experience?

Learn a trade bro. Electricians, plumbers, welders can find a job fairly easily

Is it because you're 23 and have no job experience?
But they don't know I have no experience. How would they know if I lied on my resume?
Learn a trade bro. Electricians, plumbers, welders can find a job fairly easily
I'm physically a weak individual, so do those careers require someone to be physically strong and fit?

But they don't know I have no experience. How would they know if I lied on my resume?
Oh shit, did you put things that they could investigate into and catch your BS?

Oh shit, did you put things that they could investigate into and catch your BS?
I put a lot of places down and provided numbers. Those numbers belong to actual people I know who I convinced to pretend to be the employer I wrote them down as.

do those careers require someone to be physically strong and fit?
They might depending on the specific type of job. Electricians probably have the least physically demanding work of those 3.

I put a lot of places down and provided numbers. Those numbers belong to actual people I know who I convinced to pretend to be the employer I wrote them down as.
You really thought it through then, I don't know how you haven't gotten an interview.

I do lie, but maybe they can see right though it. I literally lied about every single thing on my resume. Not one thing is true except my basic details.

I dunno what to tell ya then. Do you have a college degree? It is pretty much a crapshoot if you don't have one. I only got a job in my late teens because of my father. Dude hit on every goddamn woman he saw so he knew a lot of older foids that would give me a job.

I dunno what to tell ya then. Do you have a college degree? It is pretty much a crapshoot if you don't have one. I only got a job in my late teens because of my father. Dude hit on every goddamn woman he saw so he knew a lot of older foids that would give me a job.
Nope, no degree. I'm telling you, I'm just one big 360 degree failure. I fucked up in every way I can possibly fuck up. I guess I'll just live with my parents until I end up homeless. Then I'll just die a homeless incel on the sidewalk.

Nope, no degree. I'm telling you, I'm just one big 360 degree failure. I fucked up in every way I can possibly fuck up. I guess I'll just live with my parents until I end up homeless. Then I'll just die a homeless incel on the sidewalk.

Have you tried not being ugly?

because ur not a foid or chad

Because you are an evil mysoginist

Take the jobpill and the interviewpill. Chad gets the job on the first try simply because he's attractive while we go from interview to interview

JFL if you apply to any job where customers can see your face as a -cel, thats for foid and Chad

I'm planning to get a job once my SIN card changes my last name to my new one.

I'm physically a weak individual, so do those careers require someone to be physically strong and fit?
unless you have experience they start you as a laborer. laborer do easy stuff like move materials and clean up garbage. if its too heavy you can always get someone else to help you. usually work is like moving a 20 lb object 100x back and forth. you will build endurance and muscle durin this time. when you start to become stronger and know wtf your doin they will teach you the trade.

go for the big 3 in construction hvac, electrical, plumbing. electrical is harder to get to bc you need to go to school and get an apprentice card in some states and others you can just sign up as an apprentice with a business but plumber and hvacs always start off as laborers and work there way up.

Take more showers

You'll benefit from books that teach you how to construct a professional resume and cover letter. If not, seek professional help such as a careers adviser. The problem is, however, without good qualifications the jobs commonly available might be demoralizing.

I can interview u but u wont get any job :feelsokman::feelstrash:

It's not your fault dude. Don't be too hard on yourself. Keep trying, come up with a new plan, it might fail, doesn't matter.

You might have to invent a job.
Find something that no one else is doing and do it. You'll have to advertise.

I applied for jobs at 16 and never got interviews. I just gave up