Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why the fuck was i born into a family of females and 1 white normie brother?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It’s fucking hell everyone catering to him and his life being super easy getting all the attention and they have not once came to check up on me in my life.

Imagine if i was born into a hispanic family with supportive brothers and family. Even if i failed at everything i would’ve still accomplished more and had a fair chance than i have now.

Beat up and rape your foid family members.

@Zer0/∞ no one could handle the level of mogging i have to endure.

Mutilate and destroy the vaginas so that they can't be whores anymore.
Don’t give a shit enough plus i have no beef with them. Only my mother and brother mostly

On subject.. just unlucky, and quit spamming those threads, i think almost every active user knows your life now

On subject.. just unlucky, and quit spamming those threads, i think almost every active user knows your life now
I will never stop until my death.

Last edited:
But for what? This (quite pathetic and sometimes laughable) whining wont make anything better
It’s not whining, it’s telling the most horrific story ever.

It’s not whining, it’s telling the most horrific story ever.
Well, its your choice, if you want and this doesnt mess with anyone - you are good, common sense, i think

Beat up and rape your foid family members.
This. OP needs to power through:feelsBox:, cuck his mogger brother no matter what it takes:lasereyes:, and take all of the cunts for himself:chad:.

Family is everything.

My father is getting mad at me because I spent 12 dollars on fried chicken today

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back