Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why The Fuck Is Walmart Full Of Soys?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Bruh I'm at fuggin Walmart rn with my uncle and mom and sister and shiettt and I walked into the Walmart to look at the Lego section because I'm a collector, especially of the star wars shit because the skywalker saga is now over. Anyways I saw that they had locked the star wars shit up because a few summers ago me and some autistic ex friend of mine went around town stealing hundreds of dollars worth of Legos, and Walmart was a store we targeted albeit rarely. Anyways I saw that the sets were shitty and put none of them on my list and went to go look at the movie section, I saw so many fucking soy looking employees. This one nigga had a chin recession and a green mullet :feelskek:

Hell some of the employees looked like straight fucking crackheads and frequenters of this site, wouldn't be surprised if a few lurkers worked at the local Walmart tbh. Like every single employee looked like a truecel, a soy, or an IT member or they were some old fart who couldn't legally retire. Who else sees these low value cucks at their local Walmart, or is it just me?

Truckzo
Azaylias

my local Walmart is filled with minorities

Bruh I'm at fuggin Walmart rn with my uncle and mom and sister and shiettt and I walked into the Walmart to look at the Lego section because I'm a collector, especially of the star wars shit
were you talking about yourself in the title mab

Walmart is where everyone who couldn't get a job anywhere else works at; it's always going to have junkies, failures, and subhumans of all types making up a significant percentage of its workforce. :lul:

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

You're accusing people of being soy, but then go on to state you're a Lego collector jfl. Also, are you a child or something, why are you going shopping with your mom

Jfl. Where I live the soys go to the expensive places

I actually prefer Walmart since many other subhumans shop there. At the same time, I don't like it because a lot of thugs like to meander around the store. So I mainly shop elsewhere.

I do most of my shopping at Publix or Target. Publix is fine, but the Target near me is infested with college kids and foids. I try to do my shopping as quickly as possible and avoid groups of people when at Target to avoid being harassed and/or bullied.

Last edited:
You shoplifted Legos with an autist?! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

You're accusing people of being soy, but then go on to state you're a Lego collector jfl. Also, are you a child or something, why are you going shopping with your mom
Bro Legos are based. And yea I'm a child.

Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
I would have to say Blitz from the clone wars. But my fave skywalker saga character (movies only) would have to be Obi-Wan

Most lawful niggers. I hope they all come to our countries, surely they won't chimp out and destroy everything so we're on the same tribal level with sticks and stones right?