Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nationalism is the reason of war

• Thread starter DREAMEROFGREATNESS
  • Start date
DREAMEROFGREATNESS

DREAMEROFGREATNESS

Officer
★★
Nationalism is the cause of almost every war or at least contributes a large portion of a war. Like why there is nationalism among muslims? Ik it is not a good place to ask Islamic questions but Nationalism shouldn't exist among muslim as this ummah is like a body if one side hurts the entire body feels pain. And lots of tribes and nation and people who hated each other became friend after accepting Islam.

People blame islam but they don't see that Nationalism is the reason for most of the wars.

TIL all civil wars and revolutions happen because of nationalism

nationalism is an ideological tool used to recruit people for wars, but usually the wars themselves have other causes, such as economic tensions, religion and geopolitics

Nationalism is the cause of almost every war or at least contributes a large portion of a war. Like why there is nationalism among muslims? Ik it is not a good place to ask Islamic questions but Nationalism shouldn't exist among muslim as this ummah is like a body if one side hurts the entire body feels pain. And lots of tribes and nation and people who hated each other became friend after accepting Islam.

People blame islam but they don't see that Nationalism is the reason for most of the wars.

Because majority of "Muslims" are apostate proxies who are overly-emotional and inept. Nationalism isn't allowed in Islam. The Caliphate destroys the concept of it.
Maybe I'm just diaspora. But I cannot understand collectivism based on race or nationality. In Islam at least, your core identity is being a Muslim, and hating others who are disbelievers. That's 'Wala wal Baraa' - Loyalty and Disloyalty. It's internal because "Allah ordained it", making the collectivism stronger than else. There's a reason why the Islamic State recruited globally and made sure there was no difference in treatment between races. For reference, I've reverted back to Islam. I was an apostate when joining here on I.I.S.

Collectivism > Individualism
Islam = Best form of Collectivism

nationalism is an ideological tool used to recruit people for wars, but usually the wars themselves have other causes, such as economic tensions, religion and geopolitics