Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy why the fuck is calling a foid "female" offensive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
why do soys on cukkit think that calling women "females" is offensive? and why with this shit logic isn't calling males "males" also offensive?

not a prob for me, I call foids "foids", "whores", "holes", "toilets", so not females

They want to be called male.

Being female AND american is a recipe for mental retardation.

Yea I always hated this because they would love it if a Chad walked up and called them female

why do soys on cukkit think that calling women "females" is offensive? and why with this shit logic isn't calling males "males" also offensive?

not a prob for me, I call foids "foids", "whores", "holes", "toilets", so not females
This sounds like something thats isolated to mentally deranged cuckolds on certain parts of the internet. In real life i dont see this in the mainstream

This is one of the dumbest soy and foid agendas. I say whore when they tell me not to say “female”. ”Female” is the ideal age neutral description

This is just more wokeness cancer. Trying to make sense of the shit those retards stand for is an exercise in futility.

All women are getting cummed on at night then walk around like nothing happened. Every woman you see has either gotten fucked in the ass, vagina, mouth, has gotten a facial etc etc. the list is endless. Its an unspoken taboo that everyone knows but nobody dares speak out about it. I view women as less than public toilets. They are on the level of sanitation workers in medieval times shoveling poop. If you speak to a woman you will smell her cock breath. If you shake hands with one you will get semen on your hand. Its best to keep your distance from these creatures.

Calling attention to a trait that a person perceived as being a negative or inferior trait is seen as being a personal attack, so the word takes on a pejorative status. There are a million euphemisms for fat, gay, woman, tranny, ugly, short, stupid, poor, black, etc.

yeah, I don't get it either, I've seen "female" used by native English speakers for years and only like 2 years ago I discovered there are some IT soys who think it's offensive or something

A lot of them are mentally ill, they want to be referred to as they/them or some other retarded variation of that. Foids think they're special but all of them are evil cunts.

Only Chad can call them anything he wants.