Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the fuck do soys think incels have high standards? Literally where did they get that from?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
This is actually kind of a pretty high standard. Femoids lose their virginity pretty early on in life, on average at about 16. Most are already sluts by the time they graduate high school, let alone college. Unless they are impossibility awkward or prude you're pretty much never going to find a foid virgin by the time shes 20.
That's why you try to get them while they're young

I have literally 0 standards other than her not being a slut (which already rules out 99% of foids to be fair).

I dont understand either, those mongoloid creatures called femcels use it far more often its so fucking annoying like go fuck urself u misleading whores

They believe there's someone for everyone & it's their only explanation alongside bad hygiene & terrible personality they can use without admitting looks & height discrimination.
Hi, Elliot Rodger here, enjoying a vanilla latte, I deserve not only a blonde Stacey but the head cheerleader.