Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck do I keep getting banned from Reddit each time I create an account?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★
Due to constantly trolling on Reddit, I keep getting banned whenever I make a new account even when I’m using NordVPN. Why?

I’m using NordVPN, and I still get banned? Is it because I use Reddit from the same phone that I’ve gotten banned on before?

Probably a hardware ban since you're using NordVPN (Would've originally said it's an IP ban).

Probably a hardware ban since you're using NordVPN (Would've originally said it's an IP ban).
What’s that?

Sorry, I don’t know anything about computers, electronics, etc. very little

Is it possible to avoid/get around that?
Might need to buy a new phone since it runs deep, do you have any other device that can access Reddit? See if it's a Wi-Fi ban.

Just avoid Cuckit. You'll find no peace mingling with those retarded.

Might need to buy a new phone since it runs deep, do you have any other device that can access Reddit? See if it's a Wi-Fi ban.
Yes. Just my laptop. My tablet can’t get it.

But I remember that I created a Reddit account on my laptop as well, which eventually got banned once I accessed that account on my phone.

You tricking these whores as well? I love going on normal nudes when I'm drunk, and I just go in on insulting these cum stains. I swear they are all so insecure and fragile :feelshmm:

I get banned just for creating an account, regardless of the wildly different usernames or even if I don’t post any comments or posts at all.

i’ve heard some people get around the ip ban using an anti detection browser

I make a new account even when I’m using NordVPN. Why?

I’m using NordVPN, and I still get banned? Is it because I use Reddit from the same phone that I’ve gotten banned on before?
besides IP adress there's a lot of data websites/apps are collecting, read about browser fingerprinting, hardware/device fingerprinting. Basically you're the same person to the website, only thing that is changing is the IP address when you use VPN.

You can try creating account in VM + Tor/VPN. Don't even use your previous email, phone number etc

Last edited:
But I remember that I created a Reddit account on my laptop as well, which eventually got banned once I accessed that account on my phone.
the system detected that you're logged in from new account of a device which once was connected to account which was banned, it's simple

besides IP adress there's a lot of data websites/apps are collecting, read about browser fingerprinting, hardware/device fingerprinting. Basically you're the same person to the website, only thing that is changing is the IP address when you use VPN.

You can try creating account in VM + Tor/VPN. Don't even use your previous email, phone number etc
What’s VM?

the real question is why do you want to use this crap called reddit?