Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why the fuck do foids pretend to care about every fucking minor injustice that happens on twitter?

Dumbasszoomer

Dumbasszoomer

Adachicel
★★★★
I swear everywhere I go I see these fucking retards just pretending to care but not actually doing anything. These people are arguably better at attention whoring than irl whoring :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

1. Virtue signaling
2. Free attention

Image is everything to them. Worst thing to happen was allowing them on the internet.

twitter is only good for memes

Yeah I'm seeing them acting like they care that some random black guy got shot, but then they just go and fuck chad

They don't care about actual injustices at all. Twitter "injustices" are fakes where some privileged SJW transgender non-binary nu-faggot freak is whining that his/her/its life is only 99% perfect.

Twitter is a joke. The trending section has the most mundane topics and people post banal shit just for attention.