Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck did i end up being a midget?

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Veteran
I was literally a tallfag as a kid, i was like 5 inches taller than almost everyone and was the tallest in my class until 6th grade. It was well possible for me to be 6‘2-6‘3. But i stopped fucking growing at age 15-16. I was 5‘6 at age 13 and im still 5‘6. how the fuck did this happen?

jfl you were one them niggas.

i used height mog until i was 13, then i capped at no more than 5 8

Same I was above-average height as a kid, and now I'm below-average height.

ok hitler
sadcel05x.r

because you touch yourself at night

starts with a g and ends with an s

I was literally a tallfag as a kid, i was like 5 inches taller than almost everyone and was the tallest in my class until 6th grade. It was well possible for me to be 6‘2-6‘3. But i stopped fucking growing at age 15-16. I was 5‘6 at age 13 and im still 5‘6. how the fuck did this happen?
Sounds like early puberty lol

i hitted puberty at age 13ish also are you german?
I hit puberty at 13 as well, most zoomers that were in my class got their growth spurt at 14, and I went from the tallest kid to average height in under 2 semesters lol

I hit puberty at 13 as well, most zoomers that were in my class got their growth spurt at 14, and I went from the tallest kid to average height in under 2 semesters lol
I know a 12 yo faggot who is 5‘10

That kid is gonna be 6'4 when he's older
his elder brother is 7 feet and his 14 year old brother is 6‘2. also hes a turkish ethnic and turks are usually shorter.

my father is 5'11 mother i forgot buth short
you got your mums genes for adult height and your dads genes for childhood height. Brutal height gene pill