Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the fuck aren't there any good mobile games?

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
I bought a brand new Razer phone with a 120 hz adaptive refresh rate (no lagging at low fps), stereo speakers, and no thermal throttling. But I just realized something, wtf did I buy this phone for? There are no games on the playstore. Everything there is simplstic low quality trash made using GameSalad or clash of clans clones. There are no real games on mobile. I hate my life now (well more so than usual).

Why does the Nitendo Switch get games but phones don't?

And most games only run at 30-60 fps. I only play osudroid on my phone or some good old nintendo ds games on an emulator. Do you like nintendo games? Just download the emulator / some roms online and have fun

I got addicted to coc and duel links. I know they are shit but I get addicted to stuff easily.

Facade said:
And most games only run at 30-60 fps. I only play osudroid on my phone or some good old nintendo ds games on an emulator. Do you like nintendo games? Just download the emulator / some roms online and have fun

I want to play Skyrim, Tiberium Sun, Hitman, ... not some mario kart kiddy games.

BoozeBumAddict said:
I want to play Skyrim, Tiberium Sun, Hitman, ... not some mario kart kiddy games.

Yeah then you should've bought a gaming pc or laptop

Facade said:
Yeah then you should've bought a gaming pc or laptop

But I want to game under my bedsheets.

BoozeBumAddict said:
But I want to game under my bedsheets.

You could still request a refund for your phone if you hate it that much. (I assume it's fairly new?)

There are definitely some smaller & thinner gaming laptops that you could buy (They are more expensive though)  Maybe an nvidia shield is an option for you? It can run skyrim and it's portable

Facade said:
You could still request a refund for your phone if you hate it that much. (I assume it's fairly new?)

There are definitely some smaller & thinner gaming laptops that you could buy (They are more expensive though)  Maybe an nvidia shield is an option for you? It can run skyrim and it's portable

Nvidia shield is a TV console I think, not a portable device.

Also most laptops get support hot, need to be placed on a table to allow fan to ventilate, and they are too heavy to be considered portable gaming devices.

The question you should be asking is why are there no good games full stop. Everything released lately is lackluster at best.

The nearest i get to mobile gaming is my 1998 vintage Gameboy colour.

BoozeBumAddict said:
Nvidia shield is a TV console I think, not a portable device.

Also most laptops get support hot, need to be placed on a table to allow fan to ventilate, and they are too heavy to be considered portable gaming devices.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/CU8yp4IJlRM[/video] ? :) He even olays skyrim

Thats because developers know that they can make billions of dollars by just making shitty clash of clans and other rehashed ripoffs.

commander_zoidberg said:
The question you should be asking is why are there no good games full stop. Everything released lately is lackluster at best.

The nearest i get to mobile gaming is my 1998 vintage Gameboy colour.

The worst PC game is still better than the best android game.

Facade said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/CU8yp4IJlRM[/video] ? :) He even olays skyrim

That's skyrim streaming from a PC. It's a lag fest cause you're not actually playing it on the device. Plus Nvidia does not make portable devices anymore, the shield portable 2 was cancelled long ago.

BoozeBumAddict said:
The worst PC game is still better than the best android game.

That's skyrim streaming from a PC. It's a lag fest cause you're not actually playing it on the device. Plus Nvidia does not make portable devices anymore, the shield portable 2 was cancelled long ago.

Yeah I knew the streaming part but I didn't know that it was cancelled :/

I think there are some good games, just very few. The overwhelming majority of the Google Play store especially is flooded with cheap, terrible "cloned" games made with the Unity engine that screw up your phone/tablet when you download them. There's no content filters, so that's why so many awful games populate that domain.

I'm not sure if you would like it or could play it, but a few years ago I used to play Labyrinth 2, by Illusion Labs. A simple "roll the ball to the exit" game that I thought was quite well done. Good for passing the time, I guess.

Exactly, every game is a cookie-cutter counter strike or clash or clans clone. As well as minecraft bootlegs, asset flips and ad scams.

Just stay on PC

Because they're more mainstream and made for a wider audience.

Kointo said:
Because they're more mainstream and made for a wider audience.

And it’s all about microtransactions and online these days.

>gaming phone
ayyy lmao

just download a psp emulator

mobile games look like flash games from 2006 its fucking 2018 already

Facade said:

what are some good nintendo ds games to [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]play on [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]phone. my [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]phone games are usually vainglory, arena of valor, and gba emulator games[/font][/font][/font]

Download a game called evil factory. Its single player only unfortunately but its engaging and challenging, with good art. Also free.

KV3 said:
Download a game called evil factory. Its single player only unfortunately but its engaging and challenging, with good art. Also free.

>Implying that multiplayer games are better