Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why the fuck are whores in the gym?

I

Incelsius Serpent

Self-banned
-
all they fucking do is show off their asses to chads barely lift any weights, take all the fucking space. Gym is the only place where i can have some sort of peace, but all these whores who barely lift 10 kg take all the best equipment. fucking wish they could kill themselves. fucking sluts

They want those big glutes.

Attention and chad

Yeah, i've seen the most slut tier clothes in the gym. Just go on naked at this point.

all they fucking do is show off their asses to chads barely lift any weights, take all the fucking space. Gym is the only place where i can have some sort of peace, but all these whores who barely lift 10 kg take all the best equipment. fucking wish they could kill themselves. fucking sluts
You should grab her ass

They want to be seen by tall muscular chads

They want Chad to stare at them.

They want to yell at Incels for looking at them. :feelshaha:

I'm speaking from experience. :incel:

There's an all male gym at my local mosque. No females or music allowed. No distractions. It's bliss

[UWSL]I built myself a gym at home because of these bitches.[/UWSL]

In hopes of getting the attention of Giga chad who just pumps and dumps them. They want a long term relationship with him but don't realize that Giga chad has better options and just uses her as a cum toy JUST FUCKING LAUGH :lul::lul::lul:

Going to the gym is a major fakecel trait

Going to the gym is a major fakecel trait
Hate going to the gym. When i used to go there, always got dirty looks from some random men and the women were either creeped out or disgusted. I didnt last more than 3 months and stopped going. Going to a place filled with Normies as a ugly man is never a good idea and should be always avoided.

"If I am beautiful but not admired, am I really beautiful?"

Women are acclimatized to positive reinforcement, the gym is the easiest place to thirst for positive reinforcement.

If there was a conservative dress code 90% of women would not bother going to the gym.

I've seen some ridiculous pawgs and middle eastern sluts in tight pants when at the gym. So annoying. Just wear loose pants slut.

I don't understand why fat bitches are doing resistance exercises or are even in the gym at all. :feelsugh:

Lifting weights won't give you muscle, you're a female.:feelskek:

Lifting weights won't make you lose weight, calorie restriction or using calories on the treadmill does.:feelsEhh:

Eating less is far less effort than walking for two hours to burn off the calories of a banana, and eating less doesn't require a gym membership.:feelsUnreal:

In total, fat bitches have no place in the gym, and every time I see them doing weight training it makes me ashamed to share a gym with them. :feelswhat:

Even worse is skinny bitches in the gym doing stupid shit like pushups, literally everyone knows you're doing pushups in the middle of the gym with an atomic wedgie to show off your ass, there is literally no other reason.:feelspuke:

WOMEN DO NOT BELONG IN THE GYM :feelsBox:

To get Chad/tyrones more easily

all they have to do is hip thrusts and lunges. but nOoOOoOO fucking sluts are taking the best equipments and not putting the weights back its place bc they are queens :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

There is a all female gym not to far away from where I live and I may vandalise it :feelsbaton:

Foids should be banned from the gym.

Foids have ruined the gym for me, they think me even slightly looking at them makes me a perv who deserves to be castrated and euthanized.:reeeeee:

Same reason why chicks turn up at almost any male-dominated group, hobby or environment
Uncontested male attention
Also they go there to do cardio, squats and ass exercises because globohomo told them to get a bigger ass

There's an all male gym at my local mosque. No females or music allowed. No distractions. It's bliss
arrange marriage max. produce inbreds but at least ull get a wife

tbf if all the men united these girls would become concubines and they would do exactly as we tell them. girls love authority. chads need to stand up for incels. if chad tells stacy to fuck incel she'll do it.