Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why the fuck are white people so tall?

D

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★
I fucking get heightmogged by white women often. I despise how tall white people are. Meanwhile, around asians i feel very average and comfortable. Fml

i maybe see asian girls who mog me once a week thats how rare it is. Meanwhile, i see white girls who mog me fucking daily. I fucking wish i lived in asia

Maybe besides genetics, nutrition also affect human height. Most Asians eat some junk.

Maybe besides genetics, nutrition also affect human height. Most Asians eat some junk.
i had good nutrition, as did asians and we're mostly manlets. whites eat junk and drink energy drinks daily yet they mog me. This kid was literally 15 bmi and grew 8 inches in one year. Genetics>>>>>>>>..

i had good nutrition, as did asians and we're mostly manlets. whites eat junk and drink energy drinks daily yet they mog me. This kid was literally 15 bmi and grew 8 inches in one year. Genetics>>>>>>>>..

Im white but only 5'9''

I fucking get heightmogged by white women often.
White women fucking massive today! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:They are literally all amazons. In many cases they have frames that are bigger than their own men.

I'm white and 3 inches below naitonal average. My father is like 10 inches taller, fml.

Whites are the tallest race on average both White men & White women

Yep I am 5'7 and I get mogged by white women ,
Today there was thus htb 5'8 , lanky , blue eyes , damm
I fucking get heightmogged by white women often. I despise how tall white people are. Meanwhile, around asians i feel very average and comfortable. Fml

im white and 5.11