Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why the fuck are these so called 'incels' not ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
I'd say they are handsome but that would be gae, honestly though do things work differently in the West? Do women approach you guys instead? I get it, i'd never know being a village dweller in rural Africa but holly shit do all of you niggas look that way? Have I been deceived? Bamboozled? Am I the only person here genuinely ugly?

Find out next time on IncelBall Z

I look like this

@IDon'tKnowandNeet

People always compare to me ugly celebrities like Elijah wood, jeremy lee renner and "a young Norman Reedus" all of which are notoriously ugly.

People always compare to me ugly celebrities like Elijah wood, jeremy lee renner and "a young Norman Reedus" all of which are notoriously ugly.
Those celebs get tons of bitches, So you are a fakecel on a whole new level.
Get out, GrAY.

i took a picture with my shitty samsung phone and it kinda came out like this picture of st. blackops2cel:

Thesaint

lmao

i took a picture with my shitty samsung phone and it kinda came out like this picture of st. blackops2cel:

View attachment 480919

lmao
This is a joke to you huh? You having fun laughing at all the incels? You're more pathetic than the bug squirming for life under my sandal. Enjoy getting cucked by your 3/10 landwhale pig. You scum. I hate you. VOETSEK

This is a joke to you huh? You having fun laughing at all the incels? You're more pathetic than the bug squirming for life under my sandal. Enjoy getting cucked by your 3/10 landwhale pig. You scum. I hate you. VOETSEK
i can laugh about it because my face is as asymmetrical and as ugly as him. i wasn't trying to insult st. blackops2cel

U are inkell hehehehehehe

The United States is a degenerate Jew/nigger bastard country, foids here only want chad/tyrone cock. ER wasn't ugly, in fact he wrote about having a fast metabolism which allowed him to eat a lot of food without getting fat - foids in California all think that they deserve a guy who looks like Zac Efron.

The United States is a degenerate Jew/nigger bastard country, foids here only want chad/tyrone cock. ER wasn't ugly, in fact he wrote about having a fast metabolism which allowed him to eat a lot of food without getting fat - foids in California all think that they deserve a guy who looks like Zac Efron.
I actually really don't get how ER couldn't get laid

You know, Ive seen the faces of about 5-6 users on this forum, and it was quite shocking and depressing to realize that I was certainly the least attractive among those men.

The initial gut reaction just made me want to say "what the hell lad? you are an average guy. Get the fuck out of here facekcel. You could have at least one relationship", but when you read about their situation and experience, you cannot deny that they are struggling, even if its perhaps mostly due to their mental issues. The end result for us is all but the same of inceldom, so who am I to say that they are fakecels or not?

Still... I believe that mental issues are easier and more affordable to work with. Meanwhile I have to go under the knife multiple times to violently break bones in my face while wasting close to a hundred thousand of dollars, just to reach their level of looks, and only then can I have
any chance at starting a process of mental healing and self love.

Last edited:
I actually really don't get how ER couldn't get laid
Soys might report me for this but ER couldn't get laid because he likely wanted women to approach him. This is the problem with many kids here, very few have actually approached a woman. Don't even know how you are involuntarily celibate if no woman has ever said NO to you, but what do I know huh? Just some random from Africa

I like wheatwaffles sub5/normie/chad scale.
It reduces a lot of the bullshit because it's really difficult to argue a sub5 is actually normie/fakecel, but if you use the 10 point scale people start squabbling if a 5, an average male, can be incel or not when we all know that's well "below average" from the statistics.