Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do blacks and hispanics drive so dangerously?

@Karakol96 Yeah bro, they are so happy and close to nature that 6 out of the top 10 countries with the highest suicide rate are African

@Karakol96 Yeah bro, they are so happy and close to nature that 6 out of the top 10 countries with the highest suicide rate are African
I never said they are happy. They have to deal with the modern world and people in less developed countries obviously suffer more than people in developed countries but my point is they are not ultra cucks like you that think following impulses is bad

Most Africans nowadays don't even live that close to nature anymore plus I doubt their suicide rates are somehow higher. I would never completely trust some Jewish studies, I take it with a grain of salt

I never said they are happy. They have to deal with the modern world and people in less developed countries obviously suffer more than people in developed countries but my point is they are not ultra cucks like you that think following impulses is bad
I never said following impulses is bad, but they have pretty much 0 self control and dont think about anything, they are no different than wild animals, thats why they will always be centuries behind other races

I never said following impulses is bad, but they have pretty much 0 self control and dont think about anything, they are no different than wild animals, thats why they will always be centuries behind other races
0 self control as in they do whatever they want and dont listen to anyone like a real human? The fact that you say they are no different than wild animals as if its a bad thing tells me everything i need to know. Yes. They will always be centuries behind the faggot ridden gynocentric cucked degenerated west.

0 self control as in they do whatever they want and dont listen to anyone like a real human? The fact that you say they are no different than wild animals as if its a bad thing tells me everything i need to know. Yes. They will always be centuries behind the faggot ridden gynocentric cucked degenerated west.
Why dont you move to Subsahara or South/Central America if you love them so much ?

Why dont you move to Subsahara or South/Central America if you love them so much ?
I already told you. People in less developed countries suffer more. There is more crime and poverty. You cant have humans that are like that and a truly "developed" nation. You need to have obedient domesticated cucks

@Karakol96 doesn't understand that all because a society is still "civilized" means they are "cucks" or whatever. I do somewhat agree, the modern world & developments have caused issues, but that doesn't mean living like primitive apes & acting purely upon impulses. In fact, the Elites currently even want to monopolize individuals acting on impulses, in order to keep us more docile.

For example, even the so called "barbarian" Celtic-Teutonic tribes who waged war on Rome were still "civilized" in a way since they coalesced from smaller groups, had a hierarchy & command structure, all whilst living with Nature & keeping things harmonious.

Whites/Europeans are less impulsive, since our climate requires for it. Hence, we can actually think & plan long-term, thus existing naturally with it.

@NeverGetUp36

0 self control as in they do whatever they want and dont listen to anyone like a real human?
This would be bad for guys like us, you know that?

And jfl, the reason why we're human is because we can actually think & understand stuff long-term, whilst controlling ourselves.
The fact that you say they are no different than wild animals as if it's a bad thing tells me everything i need to know.
Yes it is jfl, because Humans are supposed to dominate Wild animals
Yes. They will always be centuries behind the faggot ridden gynocentric cucked degenerated west.
K, enjoy living in some Ape society

This would be bad for guys like us, you know that?
Yes, whats your point? If you get into a fight with a man you will obviously hate him but you will also respect him in a way. You respect him as an enemy. Thats what i mean when i say they are "based"

And jfl, the reason why we're human is because we can actually think & understand stuff long-term, whilst controlling ourselves.
No. We are human because we are human. We are an animal that wants to breed, eat and kill. We want to follow our instincts like all animals.

Yes it is jfl, because Humans are supposed to dominate Wild animals
We are animals. And we do dominate other animals but the point is he sees the words animal, primitive, wild etc. as something bad

K, enjoy living in some Ape society
Human society. but sadly there are no real wild humans left today

Tbf, they're all crazy. Car-culture in general is cancer. It's no wonder everyone's a fucking psycho / anti-social fucktard. Hell, I remember the last day of HS (before graduation), we all sat in one big room to do a final exam. When you were finished, you could just leave, no goodbyes, no nothing.. like fucking lol, people just got in their cars and left, never to be seen again. Yah, what a great way to teach kids about socializing. Cars are just an excuse to not talk to people.

This is why I hate suburban middle america. It's the world's biggest incel and school shooter factory. I'd rather live in a more communitarian Western nation like Germany.

Ask yourself why are they like that in the first place while 99% of people still aren’t? You know there were many incels and outcasts back before technology as well right? Emba has a whole episode dedicated to it

@Emba
Everyone wants to believe they are special and live in a special part of history. But incels have been around since before baked clay tablet newspapers.

Everyone wants to believe they are special and live in a special part of history. But incels have been around since before baked clay tablet newspapers.
There are even studies to prove it

Yes, whats your point? If you get into a fight with a man you will obviously hate him but you will also respect him in a way. You respect him as an enemy. Thats what i mean when i say they are "based"
You do realize that's called "honor" which is a concept Eurasians had before industrialization?

Spics & Nigs are just violent, they won't hate you but still have respect for fighting back- they will kick the shit out of you & instead of honoring you for fighting back they will just walk away.
No. We are human because we are human.
Yes, and we became human by evolving from other animals & possessing better abilities

The term "human" wouldn't exist if we literally thought like animals.
We are an animal that wants to breed, eat and kill. We want to follow our instincts like all animals.

We are animals. And we do dominate other animals but the point is he sees the words animal, primitive, wild etc. as something bad
Well it can be, which is why we organized into tribes, clans, societies, etc. & civilization, which without industrialization can still exist within nature.

One thing that should be noted tho is that many Hispanics are counted as white sometimes. It's pretty common
it's accounted for

Yes race has to do with IQ, im not completely oblivious
Alright, I apologize for how I came across, GrAY

It's just if you know what has been going on since late 2023, you would see why so many are sus

You do realize that's called "honor" which is a concept Eurasians had before industrialization?
Sure. I think its a bad thing tho it can turn to feelings of empathy for your enemies

Spics & Nigs are just violent, they won't hate you but still have respect for fighting back- they will kick the shit out of you & instead of honoring you for fighting back they will just walk away.
How is that a bad thing? Nature wouldnt punish you for it

Yes, and we became human by evolving from other animals & possessing better abilities
You mean like actually evolving from another animal? If yes then i dont believe in that

Well it can be, which is why we organized into tribes, clans, societies, etc. & civilization, which without industrialization can still exist within nature.
I dont understand what this has to do with the words animal and primitive being bad. Yes tribes can exist in nature but civilizations definitely can not

Sure. I think its a bad thing tho it can turn to feelings of empathy for your enemies
Not really, it just means you understand & recognize someone else is a human the way you are. This is how humans became higher-trust & were able to live in tribal societies, clans, etc.
How is that a bad thing? Nature wouldnt punish you for it
Because, if you're gonna do that & not have any understandings of any meaningful concepts of honor, how can you exist within a tribe?
You mean like actually evolving from another animal? If yes then i dont believe in that
Dude, it's basic evolution theory
I dont understand what this has to do with the words animal and primitive being bad. Yes tribes can exist in nature but civilizations definitely can not
Civilisations don't have to be what they are necessarily today, for example Rome certainly did since I don't recall them ever polluting shit

The term "human" wouldn't exist if we literally thought like animals.
Most people seem to forget that we are literally animals and besides I wouldn't trust the evolution theory completely, I have doubts about it so I will take it as always with a grain of salt

My experience in America has been the following:
-most aggressive drivers are rednecks and spics in pickups
-worst drivers are women and in particular old women
-ghetto blacks are "chill" drivers but don't pay attention
-asian drivers split between meek types, and young, aggressive civic/bmw types