Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the cancercope isn't working for me anymore

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I really can't stand going out anymore, I see tallfags everywhere ("but ZCX, you live in the tallest tallfag country in the world!"). But the only cope I had was that tallfags die earlier. But here's the thing, I get absolutely height-mogged all the time by tall oldfags. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
A few weeks ago I was minding my own business walking in a park, a dog ran passed me and behind me was a 6'8 man in his 70's, that day I saw multiple 65+ men around his height, all dwarfing me into oblivion (all White obviously, so they skin-mog and face-mog me too). Do you think getting height-mogged by old men is bad? How about getting height-mogged by an elderly lady? I was brutally height-mogged by an old toilet in her 80's. :feelswhat:

And people keep saying "Oh, Zoomers are so tall and Millennials are dwarfs, all Boomers are dwarfs". Not only do official statistics (by the CBS) tell the exact opposite story, most height-mogging gets done by men older than me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Aren't tallfags supposed to all get cancer and die in their 50's? Why are they getting so old?!

At a social event I saw a few tall Baby Boomers say "the new generation is getting so tall" yet they literally height-mogged every Zoomer in that room, all because one had a grand-son that height-mogged him, all this tells me is that us Short Kings are invisible to people, including other men. :feelswhat:

Yesterday I was at a beach filled with Zoomers and here's the interesting part, there were many groups of Zoomers and this was in the tallest region of the tallest country in the world, I only got height-mogged by 2 Zoomers, the rest were all shorter than me. One of them even worse lifts (although I could see that he was taller than me without them). Meanwhile there were just as many older men that height-mogged me, one was a pale skinned blonde haired 6'7 man with an African wife and Mulatto son. She was actually super dark but his pale skin saved their son from having skin that is too dark (though still darker than any curry, no amount of height is going to save him from his race).

I've always found height confusing, once a friendly British Indian (Gujarati) man and I were talking and he told me that he was 6'2 but when we were standing he was significantly taller than me. But I also stood next to a cousin of mine who was measured barefoot at 6'1 and I stood somewhat taller than him when I was barefoot. Yesterday at the beach I was barefoot and I even height-mogged some Zoomers in shoes.

Maybe it's because I have been carrying my posture better but every time I think of height I think of that "Gujarati incident" in Hanoi and I'm reminded of how short I am compared to people who get measured the same height as me.

Maybe I'm just too insecure about my height over nothing, but I feel short and toilets also perceive me as short. I just hate tallfags more and more the more I go out.

The fact that tallfags get more cancer used to be a Whitepill for me but seeing all these old tallfags is really messing with my head. I can't stand it anymore, I want to take a machete and chop the legs of every tallfag I see. I know that they are toilets are mocking me for my short height, I am sure that they are all mocking me. :feelswhat:

At a theme park a few months ago I was standing still minding my own business and a 6'8-ish tallfag with a short wife and short daughter passed me by, I got out of his way out of politeness but the way those toilets were pointing at my direction and laughing makes me convinced that they were just laughing at how a dwarf like me got "intimidated" by his tall stature. Every day I get more and more resentful towards tallfags and I really can't stand it anymore. :society:

I really hate being short and I feel rage whenever I see a tallfag. :reeeeee:

I really hate being short and I feel rage whenever I see a tallfag.
Aren't you 6'1 or 6'2? You are the tallfag. Problem is you only notice men taller than you.

I really can't stand going out anymore, I see tallfags everywhere ("but ZCX, you live in the tallest tallfag country in the world!"). But the only cope I had was that tallfags die earlier. But here's the thing, I get absolutely height-mogged all the time by tall oldfags. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
A few weeks ago I was minding my own business walking in a park, a dog ran passed me and behind me was a 6'8 man in his 70's, that day I saw multiple 65+ men around his height, all dwarfing me into oblivion (all White obviously, so they skin-mog and face-mog me too). Do you think getting height-mogged by old men is bad? How about getting height-mogged by an elderly lady? I was brutally height-mogged by an old toilet in her 80's. :feelswhat:

And people keep saying "Oh, Zoomers are so tall and Millennials are dwarfs, all Boomers are dwarfs". Not only do official statistics (by the CBS) tell the exact opposite story, most height-mogging gets done by men older than me. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Aren't tallfags supposed to all get cancer and die in their 50's? Why are they getting so old?!

At a social event I saw a few tall Baby Boomers say "the new generation is getting so tall" yet they literally height-mogged every Zoomer in that room, all because one had a grand-son that height-mogged him, all this tells me is that us Short Kings are invisible to people, including other men. :feelswhat:

Yesterday I was at a beach filled with Zoomers and here's the interesting part, there were many groups of Zoomers and this was in the tallest region of the tallest country in the world, I only got height-mogged by 2 Zoomers, the rest were all shorter than me. One of them even worse lifts (although I could see that he was taller than me without them). Meanwhile there were just as many older men that height-mogged me, one was a pale skinned blonde haired 6'7 man with an African wife and Mulatto son. She was actually super dark but his pale skin saved their son from having skin that is too dark (though still darker than any curry, no amount of height is going to save him from his race).

I've always found height confusing, once a friendly British Indian (Gujarati) man and I were talking and he told me that he was 6'2 but when we were standing he was significantly taller than me. But I also stood next to a cousin of mine who was measured barefoot at 6'1 and I stood somewhat taller than him when I was barefoot. Yesterday at the beach I was barefoot and I even height-mogged some Zoomers in shoes.

Maybe it's because I have been carrying my posture better but every time I think of height I think of that "Gujarati incident" in Hanoi and I'm reminded of how short I am compared to people who get measured the same height as me.

Maybe I'm just too insecure about my height over nothing, but I feel short and toilets also perceive me as short. I just hate tallfags more and more the more I go out.

The fact that tallfags get more cancer used to be a Whitepill for me but seeing all these old tallfags is really messing with my head. I can't stand it anymore, I want to take a machete and chop the legs of every tallfag I see. I know that they are toilets are mocking me for my short height, I am sure that they are all mocking me. :feelswhat:

At a theme park a few months ago I was standing still minding my own business and a 6'8-ish tallfag with a short wife and short daughter passed me by, I got out of his way out of politeness but the way those toilets were pointing at my direction and laughing makes me convinced that they were just laughing at how a dwarf like me got "intimidated" by his tall stature. Every day I get more and more resentful towards tallfags and I really can't stand it anymore. :society:

I really hate being short and I feel rage whenever I see a tallfag. :reeeeee:
Holy shit, same shit happened to me. Getting heightmogged by old people is beyond all other levels of mogging. There is absolutely no coping when it occurs

I am becoming increasingly confused abut the height issue. I am aware of genetic and environment reasons behind it but pediatrics always repeat the same old tune how it's mainly a product of good diet. I saw so many people who grew up in bad living conditions and many of them are tall despite not even being able to afford three meals a day. For example my friend who grew up in poverty is 6'3 and has naturally wide shoulder and robust wrists.

Today as a 5'8 dude, I swear I got height-mogged by an asian foid in her 70's :feelsrope:

Didn't read but I am norwooding, I was thinking shaving off, putting on a mask and acting like having cancer, doing some emotional speeches around to get sympathy. Anyone tried?

Last edited:
Didn't read but I was considering shaving head off, putting on a mask and acting like having cancer to get sympathy. Anyone tried?
I shaved my head off because I am basically bald and it was brutal. I don't look like a cancer patient I look like a worm from 2d worms game.

it does not look good suffice to say.

Didn't read but I am norwooding, I was thinking shaving off, putting on a mask and acting like having cancer, doing some emotional speeches around to get sympathy. Anyone tried?
:feelskek: :feelskek:

I shaved my head off because I am basically bald and it was brutal. I don't look like a cancer patient I look like a worm from 2d worms game. View attachment 675099

it does not look good suffice to say.
I mean literally benefiting from it. Looking like a cancer patient is bad unless you get a sympathy that a cancer patient gets. Like would someone give me sex because they think "it is going to be my last sex"? I can try anything at this point lmao.

Last edited: