Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why the beta uprising won't happen

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Simply because all the losers in life are addicted to opiods for the masses, video games and TV especially. What makes me so mad about this is that these men are COPING for a problem they could FIX. Notice how cope culture starts very young? This is because they want losers in life to constantly cope and believe this is normal, meanwhile chad hasn't played any video games or movies since 10 years old, he just has parties 24/7 and fucks. This has to be intentional tbh, the government is trying to supress the beta uprising with soy, video games and cucked messages.

sad truth tbh

The NWO is one step ahead of us. They're prepared for any form of major rebellion. Whether it is by their hand or not. If anything, the best outcome is to wait for things to shit itself and react accordingly.

But now? No unfortunately the beta uprising shall not happen. We got e-girls, cooming, vidya, drugs, and wageslaving.

Video game coping won't get in the way of the beta uprising. It will just sharpen our skills even further.

This has to be intentional tbh, the government is trying to supress the beta uprising with soy, video games and cucked messages.
The romans used gladiator fights, medieval europe used religion and now we have this

But i think we shouldn't underestimate the side effects, for example the forced confinement on the internet has created forums like this one

All roasties are obligated to shut the fuck up

it will happen, just not the way you want it.
Mass rape

Why me roping will happen

they want to keep us calm and content thru consumer culture. "just buy the latest game goy, it will make you happy"

high iq, nothing ever happens

I was never expecting it

will never happend

It think it's because most of them still have hope that women will love them so they rather still try. You have to be truly desperate and hopeless to take action.

There is no kind of uprising that will stop foids from hating me and thinking that I'm ugly, so it's over. There is no recovery from this.

There is no kind of uprising that will stop foids from hating me and thinking that I'm ugly, so it's over. There is no recovery from this.
They will settle for their looksmatches when they have less rights and privileges.

They will settle for their looksmatches when they have less rights and privileges.
True but my looksmatch is probably pretty disgusting so I wouldn't gain much. If we give them less than their looksmatch they'll start demanding feminism again.

True but my looksmatch is probably pretty disgusting so I wouldn't gain much. If we give them less than their looksmatch they'll start demanding feminism again.
Your looksmatch looks way better than you think if you're not fat or deformed. I bet you fall in at least the top 50 percentile of male looks. So your looksmatch should be at least better looking than 50% of foids. If you can fuck foids like that it would be a million times better than being incel.

Your looksmatch looks way better than you think if you're not fat or deformed. I bet you fall in at least the top 50 percentile of male looks. So your looksmatch should be at least better looking than 50% of foids. If you can fuck foids like that it would be a million times better than being incel.
You're probably right, though it's hard to say in what percentile my looks lie. I don't think about it much because knowing that my looksmatch is getting infinitely more sex than me just by existing is suicide fuel.

You're probably right, though it's hard to say in what percentile my looks lie. I don't think about it much because knowing that my looksmatch is getting infinitely more sex than me just by existing is suicide fuel.
That's why it must be put to an end.

There's a reason why women didn't had rights in the first place.

how we FIX foids to like us like chad whit beta uprising ?

another cope

sexbots and artificial wombs best cope

how we FIX foids to like us like chad whit beta uprising ?
The same way as you like a foid who isn't a stacy, but they need to have their privileges removed.

It’s already kind of started the battles are just few and far between. We need them to be biggER

Because we're too beta