Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why the 7 year Tribulation will start on 2023 most Likely.

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
In Hosea, the prophet mentions a Prophecy from GOD, of when GOD will deal with the nation of Israel again after tearing them to pieces.

Hosea 6:1-2
1 “Come, let us return to the LORD.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.

Why does GOD "tear" them to pieces? For rejecting GOD/JESUS.
JESUS is also often referred to by HIMSELF and others as the Good Sheppard, and Israel and Christians as HIS Flock.
  • "Zachariah 13:7 “Awake, sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!” declares the LORD Almighty. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones."

Yep. That's it brotha. That's it. And I Fully almost understand the Trinity, not to be arrogant, but I understand it More so now, than I did before perhaps. Wow.

Okay! So, Israel rejects CHRIST. That is the start of the scattering and GOD being done with Israel for a time. But one day It Say's HE Will revive Israel, which started in 1948 basically, but it say's they will Live in HIS Presence.
One day JESUS Will Return and sit on the throne in Jerusalem, and Rule over the nations with a rod of iron.
Okay. So...... Let's unpack this. When did JESUS get crucified for our sins? Most people claim it's 30a.d., but 33a.d. can be the date also. Either way, it's not too far from eachother.

Let's go with the argument that it's 30.d. for now. Okay. 30ad is the beggining of the scattering. How long did GOD Say that HE will scatter the Israelites before restoring them and they live in HIS Presence?

After 2.... Days.....

The Bible often uses something called day, to year, prophecy. But in this instance, we have something else.

2 Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing: that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Psalm 90:4-2
"A thousand years in your sight
are like a day that has just gone by,
or like a watch in the night."

So how long does GOD Say that HE will keep the Israelites scattered until HIS Return and regathering them? 2, Thousand, years.

Well? Was Israel scattered? Are they now starting to come back together? Are the Jews now speaking of building a third temple? Is the world speaking of crypto currency and a great reset in 2030?

If you add 2,000 years from 30a.d. what year do you get?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luFLEg2liy0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqn300UU4u4

Last edited:
@Copexodius Maximus

There is no God.

More fucking astrologycels peddling bullshit.

More fucking astrologycels peddling bullshit.
It doesn't have to do with astrology though? Lol just read please you'll be like "Wowww this actually is interesting and makes sense" hopefully.

Take your meds

.is is more like mental asylum at this point than an incel forum
Why do you pretend to not read what I wrote, your own atheist scientists literally do this lmfaooooo come on. GOD IS REAL

Psalms 14:1
The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

ill be back on this post on Jan 1 2024. If you are wrong, delete your account

In Hosea, the prophet mentions a Prophecy from GOD, of when GOD will deal with the nation of Israel again after tearing them to pieces.

Hosea 6:1-2
1 “Come, let us return to the LORD.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.

Why does GOD "tear" them to pieces? For rejecting GOD/JESUS.
JESUS is also often referred to by HIMSELF and others as the Good Sheppard, and Israel and Christians as HIS Flock.
  • "Zachariah 13:7 “Awake, sword, against my shepherd, against the man who is close to me!” declares the LORD Almighty. “Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn my hand against the little ones."

Yep. That's it brotha. That's it. And I Fully almost understand the Trinity, not to be arrogant, but I understand it More so now, than I did before perhaps. Wow.

Okay! So, Israel rejects CHRIST. That is the start of the scattering and GOD being done with Israel for a time. But one day It Say's HE Will revive Israel, which started in 1948 basically, but it say's they will Live in HIS Presence.
One day JESUS Will Return and sit on the throne in Jerusalem, and Rule over the nations with a rod of iron.
Okay. So...... Let's unpack this. When did JESUS get crucified for our sins? Most people claim it's 30a.d., but 33a.d. can be the date also. Either way, it's not too far from eachother.

Let's go with the argument that it's 30.d. for now. Okay. 30ad is the beggining of the scattering. How long did GOD Say that HE will scatter the Israelites before restoring them and they live in HIS Presence?

After 2.... Days.....

The Bible often uses something called day, to year, prophecy. But in this instance, we have something else.

2 Peter 3:8 "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing: that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

Psalm 90:4-2
"A thousand years in your sight
are like a day that has just gone by,
or like a watch in the night."

So how long does GOD Say that HE will keep the Israelites scattered until HIS Return and regathering them? 2, Thousand, years.

Well? Was Israel scattered? Are they now starting to come back together? Are the Jews now speaking of building a third temple? Is the world speaking of crypto currency and a great reset in 2030?

If you add 2,000 years from 30a.d. what year do you get?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luFLEg2liy0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqn300UU4u4

robert breaker is unsaved he said you can get the mark and still be saved if you cut it off(your not)

he has other heresies and dispensationalism
also peterism

matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

rebukes everything about predicting the tribulation you are not smarter than the son of god

robert breaker is unsaved he said you can get the mark and still be saved if you cut it off(your not)

also peterism

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

rebukes everything about predicting the tribulation you are not smarter than the son of god
you fucking piece of shit, I'll deal with you soon lol

also peterism

Nobody knows the Exact day or hour right? But JESUS hinted to the Season as does the Bible. Can you explain then what those Scriptures in op mean? Huh?

also peterism

I may not agree with everything Breaker say's but a lot he say's is true I guess, regarding this. Look up AoC Network the other video I posted.

also peterism

I doubt he is unsaved dude just because he may be wrong in some of his beliefs or teachings. Idk man.

I'm sure it will happen soon judging how Feminism/Satanism is spreading and more and more incels are created also because of technology making everything worse and spreading hypergamy

Ultimate incel cope. Gets no bitches, gives himself to "god". Pathetic. You are only behaving this way because you gave up, not because you felt a calling for this type of life. Funnily enough, if "god" would listen to people and you ask him to get you out of the incel life, you would soon forget any devotion you had because you'd be eating pussy. Also, i believe the tribulation is already here to most of us on this forum, wouldn't give an absolute fuck if something on a global scale were to happen.