Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why TF cucktube is recommending too many foid channels lately?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I have this addon https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...fkmalbckemmklibjddenhnofgnfcdfp/related?hl=en and for each foid channel i block cucktube recommends 2 more , Why the fuck cucktube is recommending this shit? I only watch scp channels and crime podcasts yet cucktube thinks is a good idea to recommend me whore channels :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: fuck this shit i hope stardeos have success so i can just forget about jewtube soon.

i have like 93 foid channels blocked yet i keep seeing cucked shit in my rec list like stupid vtubers and more hole channels :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Most men think with their little head.

true crime and horror? that's foid city buddy boyo.

No , I listen to criminalista nocturno , canal del crimen and exploring the series SCP and thevolgun.

Download automatic video disliker extension. Add all foid channels you see on its list. Easy peezy.

@shii410 is also an SCPcel :feelsaww:

coz google server farms can detect you have a particular liking of white cumskin foids. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

but i still block every cumskin foid channel reccomended , i aint watching that shit