Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have more than 3000 channels blocked in jewtube.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I have an extension called channel blocker and it works like charm, When im bored i just scroll down cucktube in my potato and spend the whole night blocking shit, Blocking low iq trends, Blocking shit streamers, Blocking vtuber trash, blocking foid channels, Chad channels, Blocking channels about commented walkthroughs...

But no matter how much shit i block, More stupid content is recommended to me.

Fuck life. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fucking shit sometimes i get passive aggresive recs and i feel like jewtube is taunting me or something. :fuk:

i feel strong and based when i click dont recommend channel

My recommended is curated to my needs. To bullshit

my recommendations are often good

youtube is low IQ and bluepilled as fuck. Ditch it

but where tf am i supposed to watch scp content?
Dunno tbh. I just hope there will be more content creators who will choose alternative platforms. This situation with all content being hosted in one place is not ok. Google just has full monopoly on what to show you and in which order. If you search for incel there it will puke bluepilled videos on how incels are wrong and so on. This is not accidental. They intentionally show this shit. I wish youtube slow and painful death.

Dunno tbh. I just hope there will be more content creators who will choose alternative platforms. This situation with all content being hosted in one place is not ok. Google just has full monopoly on what to show you and in which order. If you search for incel there it will puke bluepilled videos on how incels are wrong and so on. This is not accidental. They intentionally show this shit. I wish youtube slow and painful death.

and we are not even talking about content restrictions, For example a long time ago i used a vpn to see how youtube looked like in other countries and i found a shitton of new and interesting shit, I also found a channel named filmster with 1 million of subs who uploaded lots of movies in russian or another weird slav language, I was like WTF how they allow this shit.

If you must use GooTube, at least go through a sanitizer https://github.com/iv-org/documentation/blob/master/Invidious-Instances.md

But you can avoid playing that blocking game of whack-a-mole by just using something else entirely. I really like the video hosts that run instances of Peertube. No censorship, no attention scoring algorithms, no bullshit.

Holy shit! thank you so much! :D

I dont know how you brocels get that kind of links, I dont know how much shit is restricted in search engines in tacoland, But i really appreciate the help! :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I have an extension called channel blocker and it works like charm, When im bored i just scroll down cucktube in my potato and spend the whole night blocking shit, Blocking low iq trends, Blocking shit streamers, Blocking vtuber trash, blocking foid channels, Chad channels, Blocking channels about commented walkthroughs...

But no matter how much shit i block, More stupid content is recommended to me.

Fuck life. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fucking shit sometimes i get passive aggresive recs and i feel like jewtube is taunting me or something. :fuk:
Good. The last Jootoob garbage recommendations in your life, the better.

Bumping this, I'm fed up with normie garbage.

When im bored i just scroll down cucktube in my potato and spend the whole night blocking shit, Blocking low iq trends, Blocking shit streamers, Blocking vtuber trash, blocking foid channels, Chad channels, Blocking channels about commented walkthroughs...
But in the end you spend a lot of time dealing with and being exposed to content you don't want to see.
Wouldn't it be easier to just ignore them?