Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why tf are trannies and foids allowed to be California Highway Patrol cops but sane people with autism cant?

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I looked on the CHP website and found this

"Must be free from any physical, mental or emotional condition that would prohibit the full performance of all the essential duties and functions of a CHP officer."

So chances are they will reject me for having autism even though I am capable of doing the job and I am mentally sane and meanwhile they willingly allow trannies who cant even figure out what gender they are and foids who not only have the maturity of children but also even if they do become cops 95% of the time they get overpowered by male suspects and even if a suspect isnt resisting arrest they instantly fucking shoot because they have the maturity of a child while I have peak maturity and am capable of being a cop and I might still get rejected while they pick troons and foids over me.

why would you want to work as a cop and get shot by a nigger? plus you would be serving normies and foids

also inceldom discussed

wHat is a cph