Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Men are more dangerous than bears"

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Meanwhile foid cops who will literally shoot you just for fucking blinking and I have no idea why governments allow foids to be cops when 9/10 they get overpowered by a male suspect and whenever someone does something as little as look at them the foid officer just fucking instantly shoots and yet I am willing to bet my local PD wont let me in because of my autism while they allow foids, troons and fags to be cops.

They join the police force to shoot incels obviously

What if we CHOose the bears to protect us?

They can be our meat shields

Meanwhile foid cops who will literally shoot you just for fucking blinking and I have no idea why governments allow foids to be cops when 9/10 they get overpowered by a male suspect and whenever someone does something as little as look at them the foid officer just fucking instantly shoots and yet I am willing to bet my local PD wont let me in because of my autism while they allow foids, troons and fags to be cops.
Why are niggers so pressed about this ? Anyone is much safer around a bear than a 40 iq nignag

Stfu I am so strong I am more dangerous than a bear

If you think about it man can actually be more dangerous and do more harm than bears. However foids forget that men love, protect, pay bills, build, cook, work, where as a bear has the capability only to dance and kill.

Why are niggers so pressed about this ? Anyone is much safer around a bear than a 40 iq nignag
Prove I am black, I challenge you to make an announcement to this forum and see if you can convince everyone I am black

Prove I am black, I challenge you to make an announcement to this forum and see if you can convince everyone I am black
I didn't even say anything about you being black. Honestly you getting so pressed about niggers is proof enough as to what you are.

they're just saying this to hate on men

I doubt most would actually choose a bear