Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why surgery is extreme cope

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Surgery, i will repeat, SURGERY WILL NOT MAKE YOU GO BACK IN TIME AND EXPERIENCE TEEN LOVE

i am sitting at my keyboard, rotting in my basement, coping with alcohol

and i have no rebuttal

its over

True, that's why it's over for you OP. Time to kys.

It's over for surgerycels

This just destroyed me.

Surgery won't help if you're an ethnic manlet
Won't help if you're a Gorilla either.

763fe5ab fcd3 432c a97f 3e2606da76a3 large16x9 7d3498a4f6d34c7ab4935fb97f4b20c7large16x9 Ndume

But you're a genetically modified gorilla :feelswhere:
That makes them even more afraid. I had to beat a foid to death with my bare hands for running when i tried speaking to her.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

18 so theres still a chance, But i just want love tbh

why not a gorilla one ?
Because they don't like me since im genetically modified. Also human women look better. Had i not gain self awareness i wouldn't be able to tell the difference,

Surgery, i will repeat, SURGERY WILL NOT MAKE YOU GO BACK IN TIME AND EXPERIENCE TEEN LOVE
Ooga booga teen love.

Bro all I want is sex and validation now, noone can change the past

Look at the bright side. At least I'll experience youth love after getting surgery.

nope. 18+ and virgin theres no point to anything anymore, just work until you drop dead. You will never achieve a consistent state of happiness or contentment if you have missed the majority of developmental milestones in your youth.

Surgery can not improve you beyond 1-2 points of your current looks - even less if you are a truecel and depending on what your flaws, skull, race, height, etc

Surgery can not improve you beyond 1-2 points of your current looks - even less if you are a truecel and depending on what your flaws, skull, race, height, etc

Well if you are 5/10 looks that sounds like it might be worth it then.

I've had 2 plastic surgeries. I went from subhuman to "average looking"

The people that benefit the most from surgeries are high-tier normies. They can ascend to chadlite or chad and slay like crazy. For us truecels , we can at most become average looking a.k.a invisible to women. Never began.

i have no rebuttal
It's not like you ever had valid rebuttals about anything anyways.

All you are is a "state the obvious", "beg the question" user and an instigator for shit posts and petty arguments

Worth a shot. What do you have to lose. With any luck they will fuck it up and cause you to rope sooner.

Only averagecels can ascend through surgeries.

All you are is a "state the obvious", "beg the question" user and an instigator for shit posts and petty arguments
oh damn didn't see this post.

anyways all you do is shit on people like you're some norman

Jfl at this Haha haha oh gawd

Another teenlovecope thread.
A much better reason. The procedure is not perfect and it works better on normies who's flaws are minimal. Like a light nose or jaw job.

I've had 2 plastic surgeries. I went from subhuman to "average looking"
how is this not a win? while whores still won't give you anything for free, i bet people in general started to treat you better

how is this not a win? while whores still won't give you anything for free, i bet people in general started to treat you better
Oh yeah for sure, people treat me so much better. I was bullied mercilessly for my looks in high school

Tbh it's not a good argument against surgery.
Surgery is still worth it, even if you can't reverse time.