Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Sugar Daddies are Cucks and are driving society to the ground day by day

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Sugar daddies are cucks, period. They are nothing but a bunch of beta males who try to use their wealth in the hopes that some slut will love them in return.

Let’s face it. No average female in her early 20s can afford massage trips, beauty salon trips, gym memberships, monthly vacations and shopping for designer luxuries- while paying bills and student loans.

So, in order to maintain a lavish lifestyle, some females ( and its suprisingly a lot more than you think, take a walk downtown and have a browse at your average young female, chances are she has signed up for the site ) look for older men (Sugar Daddies) who are willing to finance their degenerate spending habits.

Sugar Daddies are basically glorified Beta Bux.

Anyone who has taken the Black Pill would know that a man’s looks are the single most important factor if they want women to be attracted to them. No amount of wealth or success can ever be substituted for good looks.

As the Beatles once sang, “Money Can’t Buy Me Love”.

Yeah there are a lot now a days in Toronto

Sugardadies are retarded, they could just get a prostitute for way cheaper and without any bullshit.

Both getting a prostitute and even betabuxing are better alternatives to being a sugar-daddy. No sympathy for them.

They're a disgrace to all men.

Almost all men are becoming cucks these days

Sugar daddies = VIP cucks. I can understand when they try to marry a gold digger but giving luxury goods to some random college slut... smh.

Cucks gonna cuck.

Nice post

All jealous cope
but yeh nice post