Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why some rices get mistaken for having white fever (IMO)

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
A lot of ricecels stop trying with noodlewhores because 100% of noodlewhores want WHITE CHADS. The ones that are just willing to settle from what I know, make every second to ensure the asian male partner feel humiliated (like the Alexander Urtula suicide). Some people misconstue western rices as seeming to have 100% white fever. This is not necessarily the case.

Let's put it this way: if whites and asians are equally difficult, at least if a white bitch rejects you it will be slightly less humiliating, because the white bitch doesn't want to seem racist. They will more likely say something like "there's no chemistry." The asian whore has no problem telling you " get out of my face, gook, you look like my brother."

It has less to do with not gettin hard for your own race, and more to do with just NOT GETTING HUMILIATED in the most emasculating way possible. Having said that, don't read this as a blanket justification for 100% swirling, I'm just the messenger here. Just do what works.

Last edited:
True. Getting rejected by a white whore is better than an evil vile disgusting ugly slant eyed gook cunt with no morals.

evil vile disgusting ugly slant eyed gook

Honestly noodlewhores that don't have the bodies of a 10 year old boy are pretty hot.

Let's put it this way: if whites and asians are equally difficult, at least if a white bitch rejects you it will be slightly less humiliating, because the white bitch doesn't want to seem racist. They will more likely say something like "there's no chemistry." The asian whore has no problem telling you " get out of my face, gook, you look like my brother."
Agreed. I have heard Asian foids are more racist.

Honestly noodlewhores that don't have the bodies of a 10 year old boy are pretty hot.

Yes, but they are the most morally bankrupt species of foid to exist.

Noodlewhores are the worst holes.

The irony of a noodle whore rejecting an asian guy for looking asian.

I hate cumdumpster noodle whores

I think most ricecels just want white women to get back at mongofoids for cucking them.