Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why some people here are hostile towards tall incels?

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
we are incel due to something we can't control, our looks. yet you hate tall incels for being tall, something they can't control... obviously tall is better than short but height doesn't help if you have subhuman face.

if you think ugly tallfags can get girls, then you have issues. i have been rejected 50+ times.

because they think that being a little lanklet can get you foids :feelskek:

we are incel due to something we can't control, our looks. yet you hate tall incels for being tall, something they can't control... obviously tall is better than short but height doesn't help if you have subhuman face.

if you think ugly tallfags can get girls, then you have issues. i have been rejected 50+ times.
Inb4 you say you are 6'5 average looking but you are incel because "mental illness'

Because majority of the people here have below average IQ :feelsYall:

You see, if you're tall and not very ugly, your chances to get a gf are significantly higher than ours (ugly+average/short).
But if you're, like, a 1-2/10, no height for your face, ofc.

because tallfags have it easier in every other aspect of life

You can be a lanky faggot with a Pitbull face and still get pussy you're just retarded.

Don't also forget gymmaxxing works for tall incels to a degree. And btw, being tall is one of Chad's traits after all.

Inb4 you say you are 6'5 average looking but you are incel because "mental illness'
im nowhere near average looking
You see, if you're tall and not very ugly, your chances to get a gf are significantly higher than ours (ugly+average/short).
But if you're, like, a 1-2/10, no height for your face, ofc.
thats the issue. i am a legit 1/10, every single guy my age mogs me facially

Some inkwells just cope that way. You have one subjective advantage over them and they think you can get everything you want in life. In reality it might increase your chances by 0.1%, if you aren't fake/volcel. :feelsseriously:

im nowhere near average looking

thats the issue. i am a legit 1/10, every single guy my age mogs me facially
If so then you are welcome here, ignore anyone saying otherwise

You can be a lanky faggot with a Pitbull face and still get pussy you're just retarded.
This + the humble bragging. Don't be a purposefully oblivious faggot

Are you affected by what a manlet thinks? Just call them manlet and you win kek. Even incels will side with you for being tall. :blackpill:

God please make me 6 feet tall if you really exist:feelsree:

because tallfags have it easier in every other aspect of life
True. I mean I would have tall and ugly face and muscle mass because at least I can naturally defend myself

Are you affected by what a manlet thinks? Just call them manlet and you win kek. Even incels will side with you for being tall. :blackpill:
I could cut you and your shins so you can be a pure manlet like me:smonk:

Any Incel believes his shortcoming to be the most devastating one.
The facecel envies the tallcel.
The tallcel envies the facecel.
The autismcel envies both, and vice versa.

If you do that I'll be like 2'5, 'cause l'm already a manlet.
Sorry brocel. A sacrifice for the lesson of new GrAYcels

Sorry brocel. A sacrifice for the lesson of new GrAYcels
It's ok. I was just pointing out how good tallfags have it. They know it but they still complain , like foids .