Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why so many of us still care about our reproductive instincts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I realized years ago that breeding in this evil reality is selfish AF if you dont have enough resources to compensate for our subhuman genes,But why so many youngcels still care so much about foids? I know this reproductive primal instinct to impregnate genetically superior foids is strong as fuck,But once you manage to overcome the crisis you have nothing to worry about,I just embraced full nihilism and its better than torturing myself 24/7 for things that are out off my control,Is not possible for everyone to supress this primitive urge to reproduce? I mean,Whats the point? Even if you manage to get a non subhuman foid somehow would you still care about passing your genes in a horrible,cruel and merciless shithole like this planet? Really?

Is not possible for everyone to supress this primitive urge to reproduce?
No, it's not. As long as you have hormones coursing through your body, you will always have a sex drive. There are geriatrics in their 70s, 80s and 90s who have sex.

The urge is programmed into you. It's as much a part of you as your limbs and organs.

No, it's not. As long as you have hormones coursing through your body, you will always have a sex drive. There are geriatrics in their 70s, 80s and 90s who have sex.

The urge is programmed into you. It's as much a part of you as your limbs and organs.

I do still have sex drive,But uh...I will make it clear,No white foids for me? I rather fuck a horse or a cow,Simple as that,I know im a sick fuck,But i dont give three shits TBH.

I do still have sex drive,But uh...I will make it clear,No white foids for me? I rather fuck a horse or a cow,Simple as that,I know im a sick fuck,But i dont give three shits TBH.
OK, that's good for you bro. I'm gonna be leaving now.

OK, that's good for you bro. I'm gonna be leaving now.

Also i cant see myself raising a child in this feminist soyciety anyways...and i hate children,Because if i reproduce they will be shitskin low middle class goblins like me,In mexico and thats fucking brutal.

you care about having sex and with that your getting oxytocin

putting bastards into this place? haha lol HELL NO , but having that intimacy and affection thats what most man want

Wtf is up with these new greycels?

Just being honest,I have nothing to lose anymore.
you care about having sex and with that your getting oxytocin

putting bastards into this place? haha lol HELL NO , but having that intimacy and affection thats what most man want

Pussy is pussy,Regardless sapience or species,If it works then why not?

Last edited: