Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why so many dentist/teeth rotting threads?

NoMoreHope

NoMoreHope

What being ethnic does to a mf
-
I'm serious, 1/3 of active threads were about being afraid of going to dentist or about teeth rotting. I never even go to the dentist but I know the consequences of not taking care of your mouth.

Its not rocket science boyo:

1. Stop eating sugar
  2. Brush your fucking teeth a couple of times a week. Dont even need to do that every day.
  3. Use Listerine once a week for that thorough cleanse
Thats it retards. Stop complaining like faggots about your teeth hurting when all you do all day is eat candy and chocolate to cope. Jew dentist is going to get all your monies that way in the end. Dont be a cuck.

Just a coincidence, methinks

People got literally nothing to say, but they do want to socialize, maybe that

Considering the number of currycels in this forum, it's probably a dentist trying to spread propaganda to increase his customer base

Considering the number of currycels in this forum, it's probably a dentist trying to spread propaganda to increase his customer base
High iq. Lifefuel for curry dentistcels

People got literally nothing to say, but they do want to socialize, maybe that
Yeah but in truth thats the reason for probably >90% of all forum posts :feelsbadman:

I've always hated the feeling and the sound of brushing teeth, it gives me serious misophonia, I get shivers and need to cover my ears if I hear this shit in like a movie or something
but I still force myself to brush 2 times a day (occasionally more, once in a while just once in a day but I use mouthwash instead of the second brush) -- traditional toothbrushes have the worst sound factor, electric are just too intense for me, but my current sonic toothbrush is very tolerable; I also use mouthwash cos while I force myself to brush, I don't measure time and I'm not very precise/intense in brushing cos of the sound
my dental hygiene isn't very good and I've been consuming lots of soda and tea most of my life, but I've never had serious issues: my teeth do get stained really bad, plaque often builds up (I get it removed at dentist's every few years) but I've never had cavities or anything (I also visit my dentist once or twice a year and he applies all kinds of preventive shit, so ye)

Because us subhumans have no motvation to brush our teeths.
butters stotch singing GIF by South Park

Den tist.is
Tesla iq ngl

I brush my teeth after every meal.

I've always hated the feeling and the sound of brushing teeth, it gives me serious misophonia, I get shivers and need to cover my ears if I hear this shit in like a movie or something
Just electronic toothbrushmaxx
but I still force myself to brush 2 times a day
:chad:
but I've never had cavities or anything
Exactly, this the reason i dont mess around. The constant nagging pain of cavities is a fucking terrible feeling. Just adds more physical torture to my already bad mental state.

Might be a bit much bruh tbh. Are you obsessive about or ur parents thought you that?
I became obsessive about my teeth after I had to get all my wisdom teeth extracted due to cavities.

Just electronic toothbrushmaxx
the old ones were too harsh for me, but I have a sonic one now and it's the best shit ever (the cheapest sonic Chinese shit, no fancy functions but it cleans the teeth without pressure and there's only some buzz)

Make sure to avoid fluoride gentlemen, that shit is poison.

Make sure to avoid fluoride gentlemen, that shit is poison.
Fluoride is a mineral that occurs naturally and is released from rocks into the soil, water, and air. Almost all water contains some fluoride, but usually not enough to prevent tooth decay. Fluoride can also be added to drinking water supplies as a public health measure for reducing cavities.

Yeah naturally occurring fluoride, I'm talking about the stuff they add to drinking water and toothpaste/mouthwash.

Yeah naturally occurring fluoride, I'm talking about the stuff they add to drinking water and toothpaste/mouthwash.
At the quantities you find in toothpaste it's good for your teeth

At the quantities you find in toothpaste it's good for your teeth
I don't think it's necessary for healthy teeth and good oral health in general. Although it's not the worst thing ever if you only get it from that, I would never drink tap water.

I'm actually English, so the sugar in my tea has rotted my teeth beyond the Queen's dead corpse (rip Liz)

Just use sweetener :soy:
All incels should be rotting their teeth you cuck. No teeth means no dentist bills. Once you know it’s over rotting your teeth is how you should go forward

All incels should be rotting their teeth you cuck. No teeth means no dentist bills. Once you know it’s over rotting your teeth is how you should go forward
You know it stopped being funny months ago right? You had your moment on cucktears, try to find something new.

You know it stopped being funny months ago right? You had your moment on cucktears, try to find something new.
I’m doing a molar reveal soon. You will see the reality