Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY SLAVIC FOIDS ARE SO EASY FOR FOREIGNERS ESPECIALLY BLACKS?

HITLER WAS BASED, HE SHOULD

WHEN I SEE THIS POLISH PEOPLE OJKOPHOBY, HATING THEIR OWN NATION, AND OUR WOMEN'S EASINESS FOR FOREIGNERS THEN I TOTALLY AGREE THAT POLES ARE SUBHUMANS AND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED
Totally agree with you, I have relatives from Russia because I'm part Russian and I noticed that Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian foids also love niggers and Arabs. They are the same subhuman trash as polish foids it seems.

I might try my luck in slavland after earning adequate money to go there. My mom would definitely like her white daughter in law
Yo nigga, I heard you want sum sheboon puss in yo life. I can youz up nigga, my cousin has everything yo curry ass needs. :feelsthink:

Are you darkskin or lightskin? Dark skins have better luck tbh

But it doesn't mean that much since black is black but darkskins might have it a bit better

Btw

Will you visit Poland? If yes then do an experiment how much Polish foids you will fuck in a month and write a thread about this here like you know @itsOVER did about SEAmaxxing, it would be interesting how much polish foids you would fuck

Totally agree with you, I have relatives from Russia because I'm part Russian and I noticed that Russian, Ukrainian and Belarusian foids also love niggers and Arabs. They are the same subhuman trash as polish foids it seems.
That's just eastern european foids things

Katerina was...petite and slim.

Are you darkskin or lightskin? Dark skins have better luck tbh

But it doesn't mean that much since black is black but darkskins might have it a bit better

Btw

Will you visit Poland? If yes then do an experiment how much Polish foids you will fuck in a month and write a thread about this here like you know @itsOVER did about SEAmaxxing, it would be interesting how much polish foids you would fuck
Darkskinned, I also have BBC.

I don't know when I'd be able to go to Poland though.

Darkskinned, I also have BBC.

I don't know when I'd be able to go to Poland though.
Where do you live btw, and how are you doing in your country?

And why you can't afford plane to Poland? No time, too shy or no money?

I’m Spanish and I want to fuck some foids in Poland:feels:

Where do you live btw, and how are you doing in your country?

And why you can't afford plane to Poland? No time, too shy or no money?
I'm from the U.S, and I'm invisble to women in my country.

I think I can afford a ticket, it's just the timing of it.

I’m Spanish and I want to fuck some foids in Poland:feels:
Then why you don't come to Poland? Poland is a cheap country to spend a month in and flights to Poland are cheap too.

Btw what is the opinion of Polish foids in Spain and generally of Polish people?

If you will ever come to Poland then do the same experiment as @itsOVER did in Thailand and tell us how much Polish foids you have fucked in a month for example

Btw if you wanna have the best luck with Polish foids then get tanned as much as possible for spanish man

I'm from the U.S, and I'm invisble to women in my country.

I think I can afford a ticket, it's just the timing of it.
In Poland we don't have covid measures so you don't have to wear a mask or some shit like that.

If you don't have anything to lost in US then come to Poland.

Btw US white girls like you and black men in general? I never lived in US so i don't know how white girls think about black men in US. But I live in Poland and generally slavic foids are easy for nonwhites and in Poland there is literally no way for a darkskinned black man with a BBC to not score in Poland

Then why you don't come to Poland? Poland is a cheap country to spend a month in and flights to Poland are cheap too.

Btw what is the opinion of Polish foids in Spain and generally of Polish people?

If you will ever come to Poland then do the same experiment as @itsOVER did in Thailand and tell us how much Polish foids you have fucked in a month for example

Btw if you wanna have the best luck with Polish foids then get tanned as much as possible for spanish man
The opinion is that they love us and fucking there is extremely easy if you’re not autistic. About guys, common opinion is they hate us for the reason above. But then again I’m not part of the tanned Spanish, I’m pale and quiet, not loud and BLACK like Southeners :feelsbadman:

Btw US white girls like you and black men in general? I never lived in US so i don't know how white girls think about black men in US. But I live in Poland and generally slavic foids are easy for nonwhites and in Poland there is literally no way for a darkskinned black man with a BBC to not score in Poland
White girls ahve been more receptive to me than Black foids,

The opinion is that they love us and fucking there is extremely easy if you’re not autistic. About guys, common opinion is they hate us for the reason above. But then again I’m not part of the tanned Spanish, I’m pale and quiet, not loud and BLACK like Southeners :feelsbadman:
If you are spanish you will still score, just being tanned gives you better luck but not being tanned doesn't mean that you won't get pussy in Poland

White girls ahve been more receptive to me than Black foids,
What the "receptive" means? That they hated you more?

You should come to Poland and make this experiment and show us the results, I don't think that you won't score, this thread about your travel to Poland would be huge

In Poland we don't have covid measures so you don't have to wear a mask or some shit like that.

Also, what's the average height for Polish men?

You should come to Poland and make this experiment and show us the results, I don't think that you won't score, this thread about your travel to Poland would be huge
I will soon, idk when.

Also, what's the average heihght for Polish men?
Generally in statistics average height for Polish man is around 178cm but it counts too old people

From my eyes for average Polish zoomer it is around ~182cm. I'm 175cm and I'm literally a total manlet amongst zoomers

Also, what's the average height for Polish men?
But you know, if you are black then height doesn't mean anything to you, polish foids won't care about your height, they will care only about this that you are black

Generally in statistics average height for Polish man is around 178cm but it counts too old people

From my eyes for average Polish zoomer it is around ~182cm. I'm 175cm and I'm literally a total manlet amongst zoomers
I'm 179.7 would I be below average?

Plus, Black guys in the U.S are expected to be tough and intimidating, and I don't fit that stereotype.
btw if you gonna decide about the trip to poland then come between 30 june to 30 august, the best in mid july because in poland in those months we have holidays and most of the girls are partying and having fun so I think in june, july and august it will be the best for a black guy to score the most

btw if you gonna decide about the trip to poland then come between 30 june to 30 august, the best in mid july because in poland in those months we have holidays and most of the girls are partying and having fun so I think in june, july and august it will be the best for a black guy to score the most
I have summer classes and work though.

Yo nigga, I heard you want sum sheboon puss in yo life. I can youz up nigga, my cousin has everything yo curry ass needs. :feelsthink:
No, I want caucasian or mongoloid foid.

Take the BBCpill
yez

I'm planning on leaving my job mid-july, and my classes end in August. I might be able to go there late August.

I'm planning on leaving my job mid-july, and my classes end in August. I might be able to go there late August.
late august will be good too

it will be a great thread if you gonna share your experiences in poland with us

I have always said this and always will:

Slavic foids are merciful to deathnics. Now the ones that grew up in America behave like white American girls. That is to say that pretty much all of them discriminate against men of color. But even I can tell that the white slavic american foids are less racist than the white anglo foids.

I have always said this and always will:

Slavic foids are merciful to deathnics. Now the ones that grew up in America behave like white American girls. That is to say that pretty much all of them discriminate against men of color. But even I can tell that the white slavic american foids are less racist than the white anglo foids.
I think maybe it is cause slavics are discriminated against in Europe, usually by the anglo/nordic, so maybe they relate to groups who are usually discriminated as well and became less racist... but maybe not, just a true slavicel could answer this.

Although there are cases like this:

Any of you slavcels can tell which slavic country she is from based on her accent? She is roasting this spic with racist insults.

"Nasty Mexican dog!, Nasty turd colored Mexican dog!"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBQrNTyC-xY

p0lki to są kurwy zakompleksiony które od lat wychowywane są w naszym matriarchalnym gownokraju na księżniczki (ale muh bazowana polska hhaha :feelshaha:), normalne białe kobiety (z krajów zachodnich) gardzą ciapakami