Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHY SLAVIC FOIDS ARE SO EASY FOR FOREIGNERS ESPECIALLY BLACKS?

T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
WESTERN WHITE GIRLS DON'T LIKE NON-WHITES THAT MUCH MEANWHILE SLAVIC FOIDS ARE TOTALLY EASY FOR NON-WHITE MEN AND THEY ARE SUCH A HUGE BLACK COCK WHORES, THEY CRAVE BLACK MEN MOSTLY.

WHY IT IS LIKE THAT? THE JBB PILL FOR SLAVIC FOIDS IS TRUE, WHY?

I HATE THOSE SLAVIC FOIDS BTW I HATE THAT MY COUNTRY IS LITERALLY A BROTHEL FOR NON-WHITES

IN POLAND LITERALLY 1,50m PAJEET HAS BETTER CHANCES TO SCORE POLISH FOID THAN 1.80CM POLACK

I HATE THOSE SLAVIC FOIDS BTW I HATE THAT MY COUNTRY IS LITERALLY A BROTHEL FOR NON-WHITES

IN POLAND LITERALLY 1,50m PAJEET HAS BETTER CHANCES TO SCORE POLISH FOID THAN 1.80CM POLACK
I will geomaxxxing in slavic countries soon
I will fucking try it

Lifefuel for me i'm a ricecel Catholic

Bruh. I gotta go Poland, so I can "enrich" their culture. :feelshaha:

I might try my luck in slavland after earning adequate money to go there. My mom would definitely like her white daughter in law

Polish foids are more effective at wiping out Poles than Nazis were

WESTERN WHITE GIRLS DON'T LIKE NON-WHITES THAT MUCH MEANWHILE SLAVIC FOIDS ARE TOTALLY EASY FOR NON-WHITE MEN AND THEY ARE SUCH A HUGE BLACK COCK WHORES, THEY CRAVE BLACK MEN MOSTLY.

WHY IT IS LIKE THAT? THE JBB PILL FOR SLAVIC FOIDS IS TRUE, WHY?
Where are you from? Poland?

I will geomaxxxing in slavic countries soon
I will fucking try it
If you are a ricecel, then it's over. We have viets and chinese and no Polish girls is fucking them, Polish girls like tanned and masculine men like arabs or blacks they are easy for them but they gonna spit on ricecel

Because slavic countries are poor shitholes, they would do everything to escape

If you are a ricecel, then it's over. We have viets and chinese and no Polish girls is fucking them, Polish girls like tanned and masculine men like arabs or blacks they are easy for them but they gonna spit on ricecel
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Because slavic countries are poor shitholes, they would do everything to escape
Poland's GDP per capita is literally higher than Portugal and the same as Spain

Most polish women still prefer polish men but I've heard Polish men are irresponsible, broke and alcoholics with 0 job prospects so polish women try to avoid the lower class ones

let me know if anyone is coming to croatia. I want to join you and see the rejections :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Most polish women still prefer polish men but I've heard Polish men are irresponsible, broke and alcoholics with 0 job prospects so polish women try to avoid the lower class ones
north and eastern slavs are drunk retards who always get aggressive when they drink :feelspuke::feelspuke:

no way, most polish women prefer foreign men

LAST TIME IN A CLASS WE HAD DEBATE ABOUT "EUROPEAN PROGRAMME FOR STUDENTS TO TRAVEL AROUND EUROPE" AND THOSE FUCKING DUMB FOIDS WERE LITERALLY MOGGING US, THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT SPANISH AND ITALIAN MEN AND LATER THEY SAID THAT OF COURSE POLISH MEN ARE THE MOST HANDSOME AS A IRONY I HATE POLISH FOIDS

let me know if anyone is coming to croatia. I want to join you and see the rejections :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
CROATIAN WOMEN ARE MORE FAITHFUL TO THEIR OWN MEN

POLISH FOIDS ARE JUST SLUTS LIKE THAT

FOR EXAMPLE IN ITALY WHEN ITALIANS HEAR SLAVIC LANGUAGE THEY ARE COMING TO THE GIRLS AND IF SHE'S POLISH OR RUSSIAN SHE IS USUALLY EASY BUT WHEN SHE IS SOUTHERN SLAVIC THEN WHEY ARE USUALLY GETTING REJECTED

I might try my luck in slavland after earning adequate money to go there. My mom would definitely like her white daughter in law
I knew a HTN curry who married a Polish girl. I think Polish women don't seem to care much about race and looks. For them status and wealth matters more

EASINESS RANKING OF POLISH WOMEN FOR FOREIGNERS

SPANISH MEN - LITERALLY EVERY POLISH GIRLS DREAMS ABOUT SPANISH MEN, TO NOT TO GET GIRL IN POLAND AS A SPANISH MEN YOU LITERALLY NEED TO BE 1,40m 0/10 UGLY DISABLED INCEL

ITALIAN MEN - THE SAME AS SPANISH BUT A BIT HARDER

BLACK MEN - I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IN POLAND HAVING SEX AND HAVING BLACK BOYFRIEND IS SEEN AS A COOL AND EVERY POLISH GIRL WANTS BLACK BF, BTW THE MOST POLISH FEMALE INFLUENCER GET HER FAME FOR A VIDEO WHERE SHE WAS SAYING THAT SHE SUCKED BLACK COCKS IN A BUS XD AND IM NOT JOKING, I HATE HOW POLISH FOIDS ARE EASY FOR BLACK BULLS

ARAB MEN - TO POLISH WOMEN THEY ARE EXOTIC AND LITERALLY YOU MUST BE UGLY AF TO NOT SCORE IN POLAND

LATINO MEN - THE SAME AS ARABS THE SAME EXOTIC SKIN COLOUR

INDIAN MEN - LAST TIME I SAW TOTALLY UGLY PAJEET UBER DRIVER WITH AN AVERAGE POLISH FOID, YOU HAVE EASY TIME TOO IN POLAND

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S OVER IN POLAND FOR RICECELS SINCE WE HAVE VIETS AND CHINESE AND NO POLISH GIRLS HAVE SEX WITH THEM, AND I DON'T THINK YOU WILL SCORE IN POLAND AS EASILY AS OTHER NON-WHITE RACES, FOR SOUTH EAST ASIANS IT'S OVER TOO

TBH EVERYBODY WHO'S NON WHITE IN POLAND AND IS NOT RICECEL OR SEACEL HAVE IT EASY IN POLAND

I knew a HTN curry who married a Polish girl. I think Polish women don't seem to care much about race and looks. For them status and wealth matters more
that htn curry would get his DNA whitened

i know polish women, i'm living around them and i know that they are getting horny af when they see tanned men

Females would prefer poor aggressive alcoholic over ugly weak nerd.

EASINESS RANKING OF POLISH WOMEN FOR FOREIGNERS

SPANISH MEN - LITERALLY EVERY POLISH GIRLS DREAMS ABOUT SPANISH MEN, TO NOT TO GET GIRL IN POLAND AS A SPANISH MEN YOU LITERALLY NEED TO BE 1,40m 0/10 UGLY DISABLED INCEL

BLACK MEN - I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IN POLAND HAVING SEX AND HAVING BLACK BOYFRIEND IS SEEN AS A COOL AND EVERY POLISH GIRL WANTS BLACK BF, BTW THE MOST POLISH FEMALE INFLUENCER GET HER FAME FOR A VIDEO WHERE SHE WAS SAYING THAT SHE SUCKED BLACK COCKS IN A BUS XD AND IM NOT JOKING, I HATE HOW POLISH FOIDS ARE EASY FOR BLACK BULLS
Where is the video link nigga

I KINDA UNDERSTAND WHY POLISH FOIDS ARE SO EASY FOR NONWHITES IT IS MAYBE BECAUSE SLAVIC MEN ARE THE SHITTIEST MEN IN THE WORLD

CROATIAN WOMEN ARE MORE FAITHFUL TO THEIR OWN MEN

POLISH FOIDS ARE JUST SLUTS LIKE THAT

FOR EXAMPLE IN ITALY WHEN ITALIANS HEAR SLAVIC LANGUAGE THEY ARE COMING TO THE GIRLS AND IF SHE'S POLISH OR RUSSIAN SHE IS USUALLY EASY BUT WHEN SHE IS SOUTHERN SLAVIC THEN WHEY ARE USUALLY GETTING REJECTED
Do you agree that Hitler should have won the war? I mean look at Poland now. Racemixing, LGBTQ. Soon the average polish person will look like Obama.

Do you agree that Hitler should have won the war? I mean look at Poland now. Racemixing, LGBTQ. Soon the average polish person will look like Obama.
HITLER WAS BASED, HE SHOULD

WHEN I SEE THIS POLISH PEOPLE OJKOPHOBY, HATING THEIR OWN NATION, AND OUR WOMEN'S EASINESS FOR FOREIGNERS THEN I TOTALLY AGREE THAT POLES ARE SUBHUMANS AND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED

This thread is bluepilled bro
Zoomer foids chad only
no such thing as foreigner taking white woman on very gargantuan massive scale

Look man i need your statistics on how many interracial marriage ocured in poland
there is low % of it but man

JUST ASK ANY WESTERN MAN ABOUT POLISH WOMEN AND HE WILL TELL YOU THAT POLISH FOIDS ARE SLUTS AND FOR EXAMPLE IN BRITAIN THE ONLY "WHITE GIRLS" WHO ARE RACEMIXING ARE POLISH FOID IMMIGRANTS

there is low % of it but man

JUST ASK ANY WESTERN MAN ABOUT POLISH WOMEN AND HE WILL TELL YOU THAT POLISH FOIDS ARE SLUTS AND FOR EXAMPLE IN BRITAIN THE ONLY "WHITE GIRLS" WHO ARE RACEMIXING ARE POLISH FOID IMMIGRANTS
I need statistics ni66a

from what country you are that polish women don't have opinion of sluts in your country?
I'm from SEA boyo native
of i didnot know anything
i need the statistics from you to prove your own arguments

Females would prefer poor aggressive alcoholics over ugly weak nerds.
Sure for ONS maybe but not for LTR. Women are very calculative when it comes to LTRing someone. They aren't impulsive with these kinds of decisions. It's a well-calculated move to secure resources for herself and her child

They mainly perfer Arabs than niggers

I'm from SEA boyo native
There are no statistics for EE countries. EE is not USA. We just have to go with anecdotes. OP is exaggerating but I do think non whites do better in Poland compared to other western countries.

Last edited:
I'm from SEA boyo native
you won't get any statistics bitch, just go to london or berlin where there are the most amount of polish immigrants

and you don't know that because SEA men are shit tier in Poland and they are the only men along with ricecels for who polish women aren't easy

go to britain, spain, germany or any european country and ask some non-white men or even white men what is his opinion about polish foids

There are no statistics for EE countries. EE isn't thr US. We just have to go with anecdotes. OP is exaggerating but I do think non whites do better in Poland compared to other countries.
im pole so i now how it look, im not exaggerating

you won't get any statistics bitch, just go to london or berlin where there are the most amount of polish immigrants

and you don't know that because SEA men are shit tier in Poland and they are the only men along with ricecels for who polish women aren't easy

go to britain, spain, germany or any european country and ask some non-white men or even white men what is his opinion about polish foids
chill ni66a