Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why shouldn’t I feel angry and vengeful about my trueceldoom

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why shouldn’t I feel angry and revengeful about my trueceldoom tell me why I shouldn’t want to take my revenge out on innocent people for my trueceldoom I’m shitskin I’m short I’m underweight my face is sub 5 I’m atypical I’m high inhib I’m fuckin Truecel

anybody that says otherwise wise is a bluepilled retard that should kill themself I want my revenge Chad and Stacy must suffer the way I’ve suffered being shitskin alone is enough to ruin somebody’s life nevermind all the other issues even if I gymmax I’d still be Incel because of my height and face and I’m not NT niggas gotta pay for my pain and suffering

Beat up some chads. It helps

You are mentally sane.

Don't be violent inkler this is why nobody wants you

I would argue being angry will make our mental state worse. It’s not a mental state we want to stay in for too long, even though it’s natural.

So that’s why I shouldn’t get my revenge on Chad and Stacy ?
No i’m saying you’re mentally sane for thinking that way.

I can’t because I’m underweight
Learn how to box. Good boxing technique out ways pretty much any biological advantage someone may have

I would argue being angry will make our mental state worse. It’s not a mental state we want to stay in for too long, even though it’s natural.
The natural response would be then to take a shower then the cycle repeats

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back