Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why should women date us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Did I said semen?,no?
Well semen!

"what do you have to offer a women" is modern globohomo kikery. Men dominate women. I "have to offer" a women superior strength that I use to subdue them. It's only in recent times with modern kikery run world that this has changed.

I already said that

Because I say it should be.
we're entitled to women because we are physically stronger then them and can pin them down and fuck the shit out of them. its literally modern kikery thats "changed things". OP likes railing cocks

Honestly, nothing outside of size.

I'll answer seriously since you seem serious about this question. Honestly thought this was typical infiltrator BS at first.

I can think of a few possible reasons why a woman would date a physically unattractive incel.

Money AKA betabuxxing. Slowly being phased out as women outearn men, but still prevelant.

Status. An ugly man can date an attractive woman through superior status I.E. being the CEO of some big company or a famous professional sportsman.

Arranged Marriage. If she refuses her family will punish her, not really applicable in Western nations.

She has a 1/1,000,000,000 personality and is actually willing to overlook physical unattractiveness. You have better odds winning the powerball than finding this one.

I'll answer seriously since you seem serious about this question. Honestly thought this was typical infiltrator BS at first.

I can think of a few possible reasons why a woman would date a physically unattractive incel.

Money AKA betabuxxing. Slowly being phased out as women outearn men, but still prevelant.

Status. An ugly man can date an attractive woman through superior status I.E. being the CEO of some big company or a famous professional sportsman.

Arranged Marriage. If she refuses her family will punish her, not really applicable in Western nations.

She has a 1/1,000,000,000 personality and is actually willing to overlook physical unattractiveness. You have better odds winning the powerball than finding this one.
yeah its fine i figured i'd get that response but what can i do about it. im not asking a random incel though, i am asking YOU. why should a woman date YOU, Saint Cho?

yeah its fine i figured i'd get that response but what can i do about it. im not asking a random incel though, i am asking YOU. why should a woman date YOU, Saint Cho?
For me personally, money would be the only potential reason but I'm not a cuck so realistically speaking...

absolutely no reason whatsoever.

dude but this shit isnt natural. natural, men just dominate the foids. all this bullshit is a product of letting fucking kikes start shit like feminism and fucking "democracy" and tiktok

Every human being by default (unless they did something really bad) deserves happiness and to have it's basic necessities met.

It's solely by reason of this we deserve to love and be loved, and women deserve to love and be loved too. This is independently of having something to offer.

Everyone is entitled to it.

Last edited:
For me personally, money would be the only potential reason but I'm not a cuck so realistically speaking...

absolutely no reason whatsoever.
:yes::yes::yes: alright thats all i was curious about. how much money do you have to offer?

Every human being by default (unless they did something really bad) deserves happiness and to have it's basic necessities met.

It's solely by reason of this we deserve to love and be loved, and women deserve to love and be loved too, ideally by the looksmatch. This is independently of having something to offer.

Everyone is entitled to it.
What is something "really bad" in this case? I think romance is not considered a basic neccesity due to it not killing you quickly if you don't have it. You die very fast without water and food and shelter.

The problem with an entitlement to love is that love can't be forced, it has to come naturally.

I am a supreme gentleman and I have a nice car.

:yes::yes::yes: alright thats all i was curious about. how much money do you have to offer?
Hypothetically if I were an ATMaxxed beta-cuck, I could "date" a girl by selling some of my gold coins to buy expensive dinners and handbags.

I'd rather light my money on fire than partake in such faggotry though.

What is something "really bad" in this case?
Idk like killing my parents. It depends on each one's standards.

I think romance is not considered a basic neccesity due to it not killing you quickly if you don't have it. You die very fast without water and food and shelter.
No one asked to be born and to suffer pain, that's why I think no one deserves involuntary pain (some are voluntary, like working towards your dream). And being lonely and unloved can inflict incredibly amounts of involuntary psychological pain and cause serious scars.

The problem with an entitlement to love is that love can't be forced, it has to come naturally.
Maybe in the right conditions we could maximize the amount of natural love by changing the mating landscape somehow, like ensuring there are enough women for all men given their higher choosiness and lower libido by increasing the female to male ratio and enforcing monogamy and combating promiscuity.

I mean, below average foids don't put that much on the table either. It's best to put empty tables together

Where does this entitlement stem from? Why should this entitlement be respected?
No one is entitled to anything but in this society seems like women are entitled to everything :

Security
Money for abortion
Safe space
High paying jobs because I have a pussy
Men stepping up when they are single mom
Men can’t say them shit because it’s mansplaining

The men here aren’t rapist , thug , thief
Most of us are working or in school / uni
Just decent men

What do we bring to the table ?
Stability, fidelity, commitment , respect but

those words only interest women when they are thirty years old, I don’t know why?:feelskek:

I'm a fatcel. Although that may make me a volcel, I'm at most a low-tier normie under this lard and blackpills are the only prescriptions offered. As of right now I have nothing to offer other than a slightly above-average intelligence, but after quitting a drug addiction and losing quite a bit of weight, I'm still figuring out my life at 25... so how smart am I, really?

I've never posted about demanding sex/affection, but what I want is at least parity between the sexes in regards to perceived value. There are way too many spoiled women who behave narcissistically and are rewarded for it. It's gross.

Last edited:
How come this question is always asked towards incels and never women. What the fuck do women offer besides their used up roast beef?
We all know women having a vagina alone makes them valuable,
:soy::soy::soy:

How come this question is always asked towards incels and never women. What the fuck do women offer besides their used up roast beef?
pussy getting used up and stretched out is pseudoscience jfl :feelskek:. it not asked towards women because they are on top in the current dating market

keep coping

I am not on Reddit

most men are losing their value over time.
Untrue, its actually foids who lose their value over time, men actually gain it most of their lives.
To answer your question, it is a stable, commited, loving heterosexual relationship. Since there is roughly the same amount of both sexes, it is all that it should take in a healthy society.

I have nothing to offer a woman anyways. I am curious as to why women should date you. Since dates are transactional, it can't be a one-sided deal. We all know women having a vagina alone makes them valuable, so that's answered for them. But what makes women want to date you specifically? We know what men put on the table in terms of value, but most men are losing their value over time. What do you put on the table in terms of value? Curious to hear below. As I've said above I have nothing at all to offer, but I am working on increasing said value.
big dick

I am being banned from my right to have sex :society:

pussy getting used up and stretched out is pseudoscience jfl :feelskek:. it not asked towards women because they are on top in the current dating market

keep coping
I’m not denying women are on top of the dating market, I’m asking WHY they should be there. If you think in terms of economics, the value of women’s pussy is artificially inflated. The current sexual market value of pussy is way higher than it should be.

I have nothing to offer a woman anyways. I am curious as to why women should date you. Since dates are transactional, it can't be a one-sided deal. We all know women having a vagina alone makes them valuable, so that's answered for them. But what makes women want to date you specifically? We know what men put on the table in terms of value, but most men are losing their value over time. What do you put on the table in terms of value? Curious to hear below. As I've said above I have nothing at all to offer, but I am working on increasing said value.
to heal the world. There is no nobler cause than to offer their bodies to us

I think most reasonable incels only expect to get an “even trade” or the ballpark of one.

E.g. If the incel has a job and is ugly he should at least be able to get his looksmatch.

The issue is that it doesn’t actually work like that. Instead Chads get pseudo harems and virtually all the women would rather share Chad than have an ugly man all to themselves.

In the past this was different because women needed to depend on men for resources and we’re expected to be mothers so they married early. Since society forced monogamy, Chad couldn’t be the husband for all of them so women were more willing to settle down with their approximate looksmatch.

The rise of social media and a more gynocentric society ruined everything though and resulted in a far less equitable society ironically.

I think most reasonable incels only expect to get an “even trade” or the ballpark of one.

E.g. If the incel has a job and is ugly he should at least be able to get his looksmatch.

The issue is that it doesn’t actually work like that. Instead Chads get pseudo harems and virtually all the women would rather share Chad than have an ugly man all to themselves.

In the past this was different because women needed to depend on men for resources and we’re expected to be mothers so they married early. Since society forced monogamy, Chad couldn’t be the husband for all of them so women were more willing to settle down with their approximate looksmatch.

The rise of social media and a more gynocentric society ruined everything though and resulted in a far less equitable society ironically.
The problem is that a "should" isn't how it is. I am a pragmatist and avoid idealistic situations like monogamy being forced.

Well if sex really is that transactional then at least OP agrees that all women are whores

Cuz we all personalitymog normies into oblivion and if they don't we will CHOose diffERent paths

Because I'm a man and I have a penis

They shouldn't, I'm worthless.

I hate when soys ask this question. It’s like a job application to get a foid to like you. I‘m a unique individual like everyone else and hopefully a foid likes that. I shouldn’t have to bring up my money and other shit
99.9999999% of relationships are purely and strictly transactional.

why should a woman date chad? its all about the personality and i have a great one :soy:

The problem is that a "should" isn't how it is. I am a pragmatist and avoid idealistic situations like monogamy being forced.
Then what’s the alternative? Rules like that being held sacred and enforced by a broad society (like Islamic countries or older versions of the USA before Christianity became toothless) is why low class men were able to pair off — it’s why society didn’t degenerate to what it is today where women are spoiled and only a very small handful of men succeed romantically.

Women should date me because I will play video games with them.

I have nothing to offer a woman anyways.
Sure you do, your warm arm for her to lean on.

Then what’s the alternative? Rules like that being held sacred and enforced by a broad society (like Islamic countries or older versions of the USA before Christianity became toothless) is why low class men were able to pair off — it’s why society didn’t degenerate to what it is today where women are spoiled and only a very small handful of men succeed romantically.
the alternative is trying to ascend with the options we have.

Women should date me because I will play video games with them.

Sure you do, your warm arm for her to lean on.
fair, if you find a girl with the same interests that is a reason for her to date you :feelsaww:

They really shouldnt date me, thats for sho:blackpill: