Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why should women date us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
I have nothing to offer a woman anyways. I am curious as to why women should date you. Since dates are transactional, it can't be a one-sided deal. We all know women having a vagina alone makes them valuable, so that's answered for them. But what makes women want to date you specifically? We know what men put on the table in terms of value, but most men are losing their value over time. What do you put on the table in terms of value? Curious to hear below. As I've said above I have nothing at all to offer, but I am working on increasing said value.

Last edited:
I have a stable job. It's more fun playing RPGs together than alone.

I have a stable job. It's more fun playing RPGs together than alone.
Having a stable job isn't really something that women should date you for anymore, but the RPG interest could be (if you're good looking enough of course)

Because Chads will never offer them commitment so they should be happy with someone on their level

What do women have to offer me outside of sex?

Women date serial killers, pretty sure value is not required besides looks and/or money. Any other "value" is cope.

I am entitled to it

Because Chads will never offer them commitment so they should be happy with someone on their level
It shouldn't.
Whether it should or shouldn't is subjective. I'm not sure if commitment is something someone should date you for either, its bare minimum for most people interested in something long term

I'm in good shape and have a decent sized dick.

I disagree, I don't think this makes them valuable in and of itself.
It does when eggs are numerically limited and sperm is in the quadrillions if not more. I'd actually argue chad genetics are way more valuable than vagina but none of us here have that

It does when eggs are numerically limited and sperm is in the quadrillions if not more. I'd actually argue chad genetics are way more valuable than vagina but none of us here have that
It doesn't matter what you argue. You are being a cuck. Also, lots of sex doesn't result in reproduction.

Also OP, why should men date women?

Why are you asking this? You're giving off infiltrator vibes.

Why should any of us do anything?

Also OP, why should men date women?
Good question, I didn't think to answer this because I figured everyone here wants to date women but I will give my reasons why personally why I want to date a woman. I want to have someone to procreate with who I share an emotional connection to. Other than that I am conflicted in what I want out of a woman. I have lots of self esteem issues and I don't want to say things like I want to cuddle and snuggle up because I feel like it makes me weak when I say that, no normal person has to say that but I am so broken and lonely that it's what I think about

Why should any of us do anything?
Depends on what the anything is in this case. You should eat if you're hungry, find fun things to do when bored, or do things in line with your moral values and so on

It doesn't matter what you argue. You are being a cuck. Also, lots of sex doesn't result in reproduction.
How am I being a "cuck"? Sure lots of sex doesn't result in reproduction, but a woman is designed to be sexually stimulating to a man, as most if not all sexually dimorphic egg carrying mammals do.

Depends on what the anything is in this case. You should eat if you're hungry, find fun things to do when bored, or do things in line with your moral values and so on
Why should we eat when we're hungry? Why should we find fun things to do?

:feelsseriously:

you're acting sus dude, dont try and weasel out
Everyone in this forum has seen my face, and has heard my voice, nice cope

Why should we eat when we're hungry? Why should we find fun things to do?
If you don't eat you'll die. You should avoid death because living is better than death objectively. Something is better than nothing. You are something when alive and nothing when you die. Answer the question I proposed above tho

If you don't eat you'll die. You should avoid death because living is better than death objectively. Something is better than nothing. You are something when alive and nothing when you die. Answer the question I proposed above tho
That's a subjective opinion, not objective fact.

I'm smarter and different than other zoomers

Aren't you a cuck? You could be a betabuxx

That's a subjective opinion, not objective fact.
It's numerically true. A something (a number above 0) is higher value than nothing (zero; nihil). What's your point tho? I can see this going back and forth for a long time

It's numerically true. A something (a number above 0) is higher value than nothing (zero; nihil). What's your point tho? I can see this going back and forth for a long time
Having more of something =/= Better

I hate when soys ask this question. It’s like a job application to get a foid to like you. I‘m a unique individual like everyone else and hopefully a foid likes that. I shouldn’t have to bring up my money and other shit

I'm just not trying to go down the entitlement rabbit hole i did that shit 2 days ago :feelskek:
But it comes down to same arguments really

I hate when soys ask this question. It’s like a job application to get a foid to like you. I‘m a unique individual like everyone else and hopefully a foid likes that. I shouldn’t have to bring up my money and other shit
I agree that it shouldn't be asked but the dating market is fucked. What sets you apart from the crowd, even if by definition you are unique?

I don't remember the argument you used for entitlement, mind sending it here?
Me? I wasn’t a part of that thread but I’m saying it comes down to the same thing. We deserve gfs because we are entitled to them.

Me? I wasn’t a part of that thread but I’m saying it comes down to the same thing. We deserve gfs because we are entitled to them.
Where does this entitlement stem from? Why should this entitlement be respected?