Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why should I Invest In An Account If Everyone Here Gets Banned?

archaicalchemist22

archaicalchemist22

…,,,All My Life…,,,
-
Why should I invest and pour my heart and soul into this community like I want if im just going to be banned at the snap of a finger? All the top accounts I see are deleted or banned or just gone. I don’t feel like this place is safe but it feels volatile. How do any of you deal with this? Do I just hope my account isint banned for a comment? Or something? Even if I don’t break the rules people tell me to watch out for certain users.

My inceldom is worth my heart and soul.

If you stay long enough mods will unban ya.

There are active users who joined the forum years ago so don't worry. Also, what do you mean by "invest"?

Why should I invest and pour my heart and soul into this community like I want if im just going to be banned at the snap of a finger? All the top accounts I see are deleted or banned or just gone. I don’t feel like this place is safe but it feels volatile. How do any of you deal with this? Do I just hope my account isint banned for a comment? Or something? Even if I don’t break the rules people tell me to watch out for certain users.

appeal if you get banned

There are active users who joined the forum years ago so don't worry. Also, what do you mean by "invest"?
True. @Mentally lost cel is still here so you're fine

Just know the rules and follow them and you should be fine. I’ve been banned before but they let me back with an honest from the heart appeal.

If you stay long enough mods will unban ya.
Lol ok.
Ok
appeal if you get banned
legit advice
Just know the rules and follow them and you should be fine. I’ve been banned before but they let me back with an honest from the heart appeal.
ok thanks for the advice you guys thread closed :feelshaha:

Jannies nowadays don't permaban anyone even if they're fakecel Chads that transition into faggot trannies, who browse IT and are addicted to the bluepill. I think you're safe, OP :feelsclown:

Last edited:
If you invest enough money into your account you won’t be banned

Ain't nobody got time for banning you

I've been here since the day after the forum was created, and haven't been banned a single time, even by request. It's really not that hard to avoid getting on the wrong side of the mods. :feelsjuice:

many of those accounts are self banned

There’s ways around everything, GrAYtard:feelsLSD:

people here are lapers. they get banned when they proport to larp 2 or more characters at once. It breaks the immersion :feelskek:

If you don't break the rules you shouldn't get banned
I didn't and never once got anything more than a few warnings, most people who are inactive probably ghosted their accounts on purpose

then don't get banned then? Besides back then most of those people where fakecels or gaymaxxers and that's why they got banned.

some have asecended. and most became betabuxx i assume.

people here are lapers. they get banned when they proport to larp 2 or more characters at once. It breaks the immersion :feelskek:
Wtf is larping. This word appears and then someone is banned or something suspicious happens. Wtf is a larper. :lasereyes:

Wtf is larping. This word appears and then someone is banned or something suspicious happens. Wtf is a larper. :lasereyes:
Live Action Role Play. pretenders posing as incels.

they cant prove who is real or not :feelskek: its the fun. not sure if troll or real posts

Last edited:
Most of the users leave, I've never been banned.
If you obey the rules it will be fine.