Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why should I continue living if I'm not a 6'5 olympic swimmer hyper chad ? ( 100 % serious )

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Olympic swimmers are the literal definition of hyper chads ,: tall , god tier frame , lean , flawless skin/hair thanks to a perfect hormonal balance

The average height for an olympic swimmer is 6'4 , second tallest average after baskteball

Why should I continue living if I'm not a gold medalist olympic swimmer who's worshiped by an entire nation , getting to slay unlimited prime athletic women , get paid 500 k $ a year from sponsors to wear their shitty chinese made clothes , get paid tens of thousands of dollars to be " seminar coach " in universities across the country and have orgies with all the prime women from those colleges .

I mean just fucking look at this dude , do you honestly think ANY girl you manage to get will hesitate A SINGLE SECOND to leave your subhuman ass for this hyper chad demi god ?

If you're looking only for a Chad lifestyle, than yeah, you have nothing to live for. However, normies get laid all the time. I'd be happy if I had normie looks and were able to get normie women.

just go swim?

i actually got pretty broad shoulders from swimming laps in the ocean every summer.

If you're looking only for a Chad lifestyle, than yeah, you have nothing to live for. However, normies get laid all the time. I'd be happy if I had normie looks and were able to get normie women.
cope

life is not worth living if you're not worshiped as a deity with + 2000 matches on your tinder

I wouldn’t mind being normie tier because then I could properly do stuff

just go swim?

i actually got pretty broad shoulders from swimming laps in the ocean every summer.

too late , should have started when I was 3 years old swimming 6 times a week

I don't even want a perfect life like that, I just want a gf.

cope

life is not worth living if you're not worshiped as a deity with + 2000 matches on your tinder

by that logic

99.99999% of people on this planet should off themselves then.

Don't.

Okay, just don't. Don't keep living, no one's going to convince you otherwise. Happy? I know you're not.

your "," and "." placement kinda bugs me, are you aspie by any chance?

This is all I want in life

No matter who you are, there's always a bigger fish.

It's not really about being some hyperchad, it's about being the best "you" that you can be while being humble and down-to-earth about it.

Jfl at not being in the top 0.0001% (1 in a million) of men from a physical standpoint. Life's NOT worth living at that point.

images

He's 6'7 too.

Ken-Park-Headshot.gif

I don't even wanna be Chad, if I had the option I'd be a 6.5/10 normie.

Normies can’t get normie women without LTRing
4-5/10 normies haven't been getting laid since the late 90s to early 2000's. So many normalfag men lie about their sex life.
As a "normie" you're lucky to not be a virgin. Most non-virgin normalfags have only had sex once or twice with one or two partners at most. Many normalfag men are virgins, far higher than surveys imply.
Men lie about their sex life even on anonymous polls/surveys.

I wouldn't be surprised if 50% of young men are virgins.
I'd say 10-20% of young men are having regular sex (at least once a month.) 20% have sex every year or so and 20% have only had sex once or twice. The rest are secret virgins.

Last edited:
Then rope bro. Or you can keep coping.