Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why should an incel believe in a God?

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
If he exists he definitely hates incels, even though we are not guilty of being born with trash genetics

There must be creator because there’s no way this clown world could’ve come about randomly by blind natural forces

1) Childhood - Brought up to believe in God which persists throughout ones life
2) Convinced of the philosophical arguments for God
3) Poor environment and despair - When people live in bad conditions, i.e. poverty, war etc. they are more likely to be religious.
Likewise, if you are lonely, believing in an omni benevolent, all loving God is attractive because you know that even though others reject you, God doesn't.
4) In Islam, you get a bunch of virgins in Jannah (heaven) which is a nice cope for incels

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." - Jesus Christ

Because they are coping with religion

"Why a man who sleeps at night should believe that the Moon exist?"

Drop your ego. The existance of God doesn't depend on the fact if you believe in him or not.

As for the why someone should be following him, it's a very individual thing to answer. Everyone has a different path. For me for example, I am a person who was always believing in the supremacy of the truth. That's why I am blackpilled, and that's also why I am a Christian, because I believe that Jesus was indeed a God, and that he came here on Earth to save us, and so what he was teaching is the truth.

1) Childhood - Brought up to believe in God which persists throughout ones life
2) Convinced of the philosophical arguments for God
3) Poor environment and despair - When people live in bad conditions, i.e. poverty, war etc. they are more likely to be religious.
Likewise, if you are lonely, believing in an omni benevolent, all loving God is attractive because you know that even though others reject you, God doesn't.
4) In Islam, you get a bunch of virgins in Jannah (heaven) which is a nice cope for incels

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." - Jesus Christ
I believe that the universe has some creator or several creators, but I do not believe that God is benevolent or I will go to paradise or hell when I die.

Inceldom is mostly man-made and a symptom of modern society, not a symptom of a god that hates you or an abstinence of god.
You have to be extremely low IQ and selfish to think "I can't get laid, that's why there can't be a god and if there were he hates me because bitches don't want me :soy:"
Average 2024 user IQ tier thread.

If the creator doesn’t exist then who created us humans? How do us humans exist. Surely there must be a creator that created us humans.

Inceldom is mostly man-made and a symptom of modern society, not a symptom of a god that hates you or an abstinence of god.
You have to be extremely low IQ and selfish to think "I can't get laid, that's why there can't be a god and if there were he hates me because bitches don't want me :soy:"
Average 2024 user IQ tier thread.
Be me
Subhuman and face 2/10
Bald at 27
Severe allergies to food and medications that made me stay in the ICU for several days
Mother with advanced Alzheimer's disease

Incel are not only about to get a laid. :smonk:

ah i wish things were that simple

If he exists he definitely hates incels, even though we are not guilty of being born with trash genetics
Because that God punishes all who have sex!

God bless all incels!

If the creator doesn’t exist then who created us humans? How do us humans exist. Surely there must be a creator that created us humans.
I don't believe there is any god, but I hate the concept of the Christian god.

A selfish god, who created humanity, wanted it, knowing that humanity would sink into sin and that almost no one would like him. A god who condemns you if you don't do what he wants. A god who, in the midst of so many problems in the world such as wars and hunger, is more concerned about whether you believe in another religion, or whether you love someone of the same gender. A god who claims to be love, but condemns everyone to eternal torture.

It's really impossible to hate something that doesn't exist, but from the moment you conceive the idea of a character, whether fictional or not, the concept of that character begins to exist. And it's the concept of an oppressive god that I hate.

I don't think there is a God.

God is a fictional character

All religions are cope, tbh.

Something could've created us but doesnt mean it wants us to know about it or wants us to follow rules.

I hope that there is a god and that he is killable.

Spot on, that cunt specifically hates curries the most

Only :bluepill: cucks believe in that shit