Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why sexism exist and the truth about it

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
One of my earlyest posts weather you seen it or not regarded spartans and athens and how women and incels were treated by us. Well i wanted to make a part 2 of this and maybey a part 3. For now i wish to disguss that athens and why they didnt give women rights. And well its pretty simple. They know women were the selective ones in breeding. Its quite simple and they knew that the women with out giving a shit would prefer the slave owning people murduring spartan then the philosophy driven athen. Its also why you see less devolopped countires and known terrorists flipp a middle finger to womens rights. Because they dont want women being over priveleged. Weather its a good or bad thing ill leave up to you. But tell me would a women prefer us or a chad even if that chad was a mass murderer or a scam artist who scams old people who dont know computers? Well it desont take much to know that answer. So people like the athens restrict womens rights to prevent them from reproducing with the sparta wile they get some girls of there own. You see certain societys say women are inferior or they cant do anything but ive seen men who cant do anything in a simuler quantity of men. Then agian my mom was a fucking idiot when it came to parenting. That or she didnt care that her boyfriends kept on physically abusing me. But this comes to show the real purpose of why women dont have rights and weather its morral or not comes from the fact that women who sleep with chads or sparta like men have no sense of morrals. Kinda geos back to the point i had in the post i made of spartans vs athens. Its fuck over or be fucked over. Ill get to part 3 soon and for part 3 ill discuss why we were fucked over by free women and spartans. Then again I technicly spoiled that reason and showed it in both threads.
Update: that 1st part i think is called "somthing to remember" if you wanna see it.

dark trial pill bro:blackpill:

One of my earlyest posts weather you seen it or not regarded spartans and athens and how women and incels were treated by us. Well i wanted to make a part 2 of this and maybey a part 3. For now i wish to disguss that athens and why they didnt give women rights. And well its pretty simple. They know women were the selective ones in breeding. Its quite simple and they knew that the women with out giving a shit would prefer the slave owning people murduring spartan then the philosophy driven athen. Its also why you see less devolopped countires and known terrorists flipp a middle finger to womens rights. Because they dont want women being over priveleged. Weather its a good or bad thing ill leave up to you. But tell me would a women prefer us or a chad even if that chad was a mass murderer or a scam artist who scams old people who dont know computers? Well it desont take much to know that answer. So people like the athens restrict womens rights to prevent them from reproducing with the sparta wile they get some girls of there own. You see certain societys say women are inferior or they cant do anything but ive seen men who cant do anything in a simuler quantity of men. Then agian my mom was a fucking idiot when it came to parenting. That or she didnt care that her boyfriends kept on physically abusing me. But this comes to show the real purpose of why women dont have rights and weather its morral or not comes from the fact that women who sleep with chads or sparta like men have no sense of morrals. Kinda geos back to the point i had in the post i made of spartans vs athens. Its fuck over or be fucked over. Ill get to part 3 soon and for part 3 ill discuss why we were fucked over by free women and spartans. Then again I technicly spoiled that reason and showed it in both threads.
Update: that 1st part i think is called "somthing to remember" if you wanna see it.
Water is wet. And how does sexism exist?

For this reason blackpill is chased. It leads to democracy in the sex system.

Didn't read but looks based