Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why scumciety and normshits can't accept the idea of misogyny as a reaction to female nature?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Like they see someone being misogynistic or read something misogynistic and their first impulse is to attack perceived threat.
But why they never think about roots of misogyny?
Why they never discuss female hatred of ugly, non-athletic, disabled men? Why they can't accept idea of females being bullies?
For example I feel hatred and disgust from many females on a physical level. They first started hating and despising me because I'm an opposite of their Ideal of 'manliness' and 'real men'.

It is what it is lol bluepilled foid lovers will get what’s coming to them when they get fucked over by foids themselves

Normfags can’t think from a different perspective

All these feminist bitches nowadays hate 90 percent of males, they feel disdain for 50 plus percent, its just that they excuse it by calling it "fear". While we cant call our hate "fear" even though it is kinda, fear of rejection and humiliation. If foids were nicer to us, we would have better opinion about them.

They're just mindless animals following their instincts without thought.

Because the average normie doesn’t think too much

everyone who grew up in middleschool with today's rotten women, and still thinks they are good and everything is fine, is like a braindead MKUltra patient, they are coping to a degree that makes them insane

guys from the past two generations were literally THERE to see all the young girls acting like cunts to everyone and lining up to fuck one guy while ignoring everyone else, HOW can they still be female worshipping retards

If someone actively works against you and treats you meanly, you will learn to hate them. It's a natural reaction.

The reason this reaction when applied to women is not accepted is because of literal indoctrination in society in an attempt to program people to worship women.

If foids were nicer to us, we would have better opinion about them.
Many of them are rude and animalistic towards people they consider are below them.

Last edited:
guys from the past two generations were literally THERE to see all the young girls acting like cunts to everyone and lining up to fuck one guy while ignoring everyone else, HOW can they still be female worshipping retards
Why even protect such trash who don't even want to talk with you because they consider you subhuman?

WE ALL SAW IT, IT WASN'T A SECRET, IT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT, THEY SAID "I DON'T WANT SOME CREEPY GUY TO ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND" AND HATING ALMOST EVERY GUY

TWO GENERATIONS OF THIS SHIT

They are programmed to defend their QUEENS.

Attachments

• 1690128126020535.webm
    3.7 MB
It is what it is lol bluepilled foid lovers will get what’s coming to them when they get fucked over by foids themselves
The kind of inferior braindead troglodyte that goes to watch niggerball, idolatry every Second!
Pagan whores parading on the street half naked ... And dancing

Sky high burn them ALL!

Demon Data GIF by meityform

Last edited:
WE ALL SAW IT, IT WASN'T A SECRET, IT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT, THEY SAID "I DON'T WANT SOME CREEPY GUY TO ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND" AND HATING ALMOST EVERY GUY
>'I choose the bear'
>'no inkwell there isn't widespread misandry and shaming of males' :soy:

bluepillers and redpillers are both deeply invested in their models of foid behaviour

so when foid behaviour doesn't follow the logic they expect, and doesn't really add up to anything other than being repulsive, they lash out at anyone who notices

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back