Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why Russia is losing hard

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
I'm smart enough to not fall to NAFO propaganda and know that nationalist countries cant show significant resistance( Finns in Winter War, Vietnamese in USA-Vietnam etc). But it is clear that something is wrong with Ruzzia, especially in combat videos, Russian troops dont even move when there is a bomb exploding right next to them, implying they are exhausted af.

@Khanivore and @Pixycel redpill me

They're having supply issues with their economy and manufacturing after sanctions and years of ineptitude, they're not up to fight this war for years and years without some sort of negative effect like what you say; I doubt both sides will hold out for longer than at least mid 2024, especially not active conflict. :smonk:

Seasoned mercenaries and cannon fodder vs Mostly cannon fodder and a lot of missiles

Corruption has permeated all spheres of Russian society, including the army. The army and special services are crawling with thieves and idiots, and the only thing these people care about is money. Not only senior officers suffer from this, but also the lower ranks, right down to the junior officers. Because of this, Russian conscripts are forced to buy equipment at their own expense, because for 30 years everything was stolen.
Because of this, the secret services report to Putin that Ukrainians will greet Russian troops with flowers, which caused many Russian soldiers to die in the most stupid way at the beginning of the war.
I think you get the idea.

All the equipment, clothing, rations ect were either procured but never actually made or were sold on by The corrupt military hierarchy.
People seem to think Russia is a patriotic country but I bet the lowest Russian to the highest Russian would sell his compatriot out for any meager amount of personal gain.

is that even real
Yes, the Russian conscripts recorded a video message complaining about this and about the fact that they have not had their loans frozen or their wives compensated, as the government promised.

They're just a really shitty army. Dumb people, very low IQ, alcoholics and drug addicts, criminals, poorly trained. They're just flooding Ukraine with a lot of shitty soldiers and seeing what happens. Like a big experiment. Even if all the soldiers get killed, no problem, just do more mobilizations, and get fresh recruits onto the frontline. And then do it over and over and over until Ukraine is completely fucked. Thats what Russia did to Nazi Germany and it worked, and it might work against Ukraine too.

And if it doesn't work they can always start dropping nukes unto Kiev to force a surrender. This is the best case situation. Just one big ass 750kt Satan rocket right onto Zelensky's head and the war will be over.

People seem to think Russia is a patriotic country but I bet the lowest Russian to the highest Russian would sell his compatriot out for any meager amount of personal gain.
They are "patriots" until they themselves are driven into the trenches.

They are "patriots" until they themselves are driven into the trenches.
Its not just Russians, every patriot is patriot unit they are digging trenches

I'm smart enough to not fall to NAFO propaganda and know that nationalist countries cant show significant resistance( Finns in Winter War, Vietnamese in USA-Vietnam etc). But it is clear that something is wrong with Ruzzia, especially in combat videos, Russian troops dont even move when there is a bomb exploding right next to them, implying they are exhausted af.

@Khanivore and @Pixycel redpill me
These videos can be just a propaganda

They're just a really shitty army. Dumb people, very low IQ, alcoholics and drug addicts, criminals, poorly trained. They're just flooding Ukraine with a lot of shitty soldiers and seeing what happens. Like a big experiment. Even if all the soldiers get killed, no problem, just do more mobilizations, and get fresh recruits onto the frontline. And then do it over and over and over until Ukraine is completely fucked. Thats what Russia did to Nazi Germany and it worked, and it might work against Ukraine too.

And if it doesn't work they can always start dropping nukes unto Kiev to force a surrender. This is the best case situation. Just one big ass 750kt Satan rocket right onto Zelensky's head and the war will be over.
Not like godlike USA warriors of the world who turned tail and ran from Afghan

is that even real
Yeah, that is real, admittedly

Ofc, you going to get a gun, but armor and stuff you must buy yourself

That is oligarchy states)

Fuck this nigger war already.
Either nuke the us or these fags can pretty much fuck off.

Why arent we progressing, being second army in the world? Our leadership sucks

Corruption within Putin Generals has rotted away their advantages plus the Jew are funding Ukraine

Their performance is highly pathetic. I stopped "supporting" these clowns. Of course, I give zero fucks about Ukraine since it's now owned by Western corporations (for the upcoming ""famine"", we better have "wheat").

Funnily enough, their tactics got much better and their current defensive posture generally seems like the least costly option.
They will lose nonetheless.

Funnily enough, their tactics got much better and their current defensive posture generally seems like the least costly option.
They will lose nonetheless.
They’ll just annex eastern Ukraine and leave the west side to rot

They’ll just annex eastern Ukraine and leave the west side to rot
Ukraine has a good chance of retaking the 91 borders and establishing military control over neighbouring oblasts
De jure "annexation" happened long ago and Ukraine liberated many of those territories already

Ukraine has a good chance of retaking the 91 borders and establishing military control over neighbouring oblasts
De jure "annexation" happened long ago and Ukraine liberated many of those territories already
I just want the west to lose