Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why rope? Life is wonderful.

Asssymetricel

Asssymetricel

Banned
-
Would like to know your reasons 2 rope

"Life is wonderful" lol

Life is indeed wondERful.

Life is wonderful for Chad and rich people.

Life is wonderful....only for chad and women.

Life is wonderful for NO ONE since human nature/perspective will never allow the privileged to recognize/acknowledge how much easier they have it than those who are less fortunate. Even ER couldn't use money as a cope and Chads think that they have hard lives despite having everything handed to them. Its why most talk about "working hard" even though their money or looks allowed them more opportunities. I say this as a richcel as well, money can only make you so happy. I remember in wilderness I was like "I'll never be sad or mad again once I can go online again" and low and behold I am still a miserable fuck.

It's hardly wonderful. But I'm too curious about the future to die yet. Europe might well be headed for another big war.

no cope just bliss and eternal life and independency of foids and sex
Why are you here then? After all, this is a forum for untermenschen who would like to have a wife/GF but can not get one.

Life is wonderful for NO ONE since human nature/perspective will never allow the privileged to recognize/acknowledge how much easier they have it than those who are less fortunate. Even ER couldn't use money as a cope and Chads think that they have hard lives despite having everything handed to them. Its why most talk about "working hard" even though their money or looks allowed them more opportunities. I say this as a richcel as well, money can only make you so happy. I remember in wilderness I was like "I'll never be sad or mad again once I can go online again" and low and behold I am still a miserable fuck.
I have nothing and am happy
Why are you here then? After all, this is a forum for untermenschen who would like to have a wife/GF but can not get one.
I can't get a gf if I want so I'm Incel or pretending volcel
No you are deluded lol
nah eternal life is everything I need

Not even for them tbh. They are a millionth times better off than us and a billionth times better off than some slave child starving on a God forsaken shithole, but everyone suffers, decays and dies. Not to mention everyone is vulnerable to extremely fucked up shit happening to them at all times.

Not even for them tbh. They are a millionth times better off than us and a billionth times better off than some slave child starving on a God forsaken shithole, but everyone suffers, decays and dies. Not to mention everyone is vulnerable to extremely fucked up shit happening to them at all times.
Get eternal life

Correct
Drugs

with some slight adjustments

I have to agree. I do enjoy my life for the most part as a 36 yo KHHV. I don't have much either. What I like about it is stuff like nature, photography, exploring etc. There are a lot of good copes out there.

Bc we're ugly bro

Chadcrew

Life is wonderful bro

Found out I have enopthalmos, costs $10,000+ to fix... Making my total looksmaxxing cost about the same as a single story two bedroom house in my state... I won't have that kind of money saved up until I'm forty and by then it will be too late so I'll probably sallekhanamax soon, I definitely don't want to live to be forty with my face the way it is.