Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why rape is actually good

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
See how foids never retaliate or get revenge 99% of the time when men rape ? It's because their instincts tell them that men actually SHOULD rape and they shouldnt prevent them from doing so. They pretend not to like rape as a way to shit test men, but fantasize about it all day when no one looks. Brocels, toilets are like literal toilets : FREE USE.

Add me in the screenshot, IT

of the rapist is a chad then they won't report the accident but if he was a sub5 then they will, end of discussion:feelsjuice:

of the rapist is a chad then they won't report the accident but if he was a sub5 then they will, end of discussion:feelsjuice:
My retard chad cousin who used to mog me everyday when I was in high school and college recently told me all foids want to be get raped. Not an incel, just a normie +/chad who can say whatever the fuck he wants with no consequence whatsoever because foids actually want him to rape them.

See how foids never retaliate or get revenge 99% of the time when men rape ? It's because their instincts tell them that men actually SHOULD rape and they shouldnt prevent them from doing so. They pretend not to like rape as a way to shit test men, but fantasize about it all day when no one looks. Brocels, toilets are like literal toilets : FREE USE.
You're glowing way too bright

:feelsLSD:

Wouldn't be surprised if we get another vice story in the next few weeks.

What if I rape a foid and the child ends up doing something very important that changes the course of human history what if I rape a Stacy and the child ends up actually being attractive through genetic mutation in sims of course