Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why race mixing whores are retarded

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Usually when u make an argument to a whore against genocide via dna warfare aka racemixing, you will probably say something like “ I don’t want these people who hate me taking all of MY women” then the retarded whore, being the NPC it is, will undoubtedly reply “just because we have the same skin color doesn’t make me YOUR woman. This logic is retarded and easily refuted with one simple analogy, and here it is: I’m playing basketball and I have red jersey and the other team has blue jersey, I pass it to the blue jersey team. My teammates in red jerseys say “dude wtf you’re on MY team” how retarded would it be to reply “just because I’m wearing the same jersey as you doesn’t mean I’m on YOUR team you small dick inkwell!!!!!”

race mixing kills all of humanity
ruling class is blobmaxxing humanity into a brown slave-pile of no identity

If you're ugly you're ugly no matter the race. Every ethnic group has its own Chad who would continue that ethnicity's bloodline.

BTW, how many blunts do you need to come up with these ideas?

I personally don't like race mixing because it makes men uglier and it creates shitty relationships. I don't believe two people of vastly different cultures can have a thorough relationship, as divorce rates for mixed couples in the west are extremely high. Furthermore, racial identity, despite what white liberals say, plays a crucial part in your upbringing, and being a weird mix with no racial identity such as myself, especially when you're not good looking to begin with, makes you more susceptible to social ostracization.

Throughout grade school, people would ask me what I "am." Most people thought I was hapa or just Asian mixed with a browner race.

ty, good analogy. i'll use it if the situation comes up.

tens of thousands of years of separation to create a person of a certain race, and all of a sudden all of this gets flushed down the toilet by some coal burner or noodlewhore :feelsbadman:

You guys are not looking at the big picture. Humans have been mixing with genetically distinct groups for thousands of years, and how is racemixing going to destroy the human gene pool? That would literally go against biology, having two groups mix would and increase genetic diversity and raise reproductive rates. Also, some offspring that are born to those parents might have genes that prove helpful in their parents respectful habitats, google Hybrid Vigor for an better example.

Usually when u make an argument to a whore against genocide via dna warfare aka racemixing,

When/where and why are "u" arguing with "whores" OP?

you will probably say something like “ I don’t want these people who hate me taking all of MY women” then the retarded whore, being the NPC it is, will undoubtedly reply “just because we have the same skin color doesn’t make me YOUR woman.

This is technically correct OP.

This logic is retarded and easily refuted with one simple analogy, and here it is: I’m playing basketball and I have red jersey and the other team has blue jersey, I pass it to the blue jersey team. My teammates in red jerseys say “dude wtf you’re on MY team” how retarded would it be to reply “just because I’m wearing the same jersey as you doesn’t mean I’m on YOUR team you small dick inkwell!!!!!”

The thing about basketball teams is you choose to play on them.

IE you have the freedom to quit the team and ditch the jersey at any time.

You can't quit your race.

I think you'll need to re-assess your arguments OP.

The issues with racemixing are more about protecting biodiversity because if all the groups intermingle to excess it's going to reduce that diversity.

The thriving of lesser races depends on the charity of greater races' success, so without that success (by bringing down their charity) who will provide for them?

People blame humanity for a lot of species extinctions, but I'm betting if we didn't have naturalists around preserving endangered ones that a lot more would've gone extinct just via competition.

When/where and why are "u" arguing with "whores" OP?

This is technically correct OP.

The thing about basketball teams is you choose to play on them.

IE you have the freedom to quit the team and ditch the jersey at any time.

You can't quit your race.

I think you'll need to re-assess your arguments OP.

The issues with racemixing are more about protecting biodiversity because if all the groups intermingle to excess it's going to reduce that diversity.

The thriving of lesser races depends on the charity of greater races' success, so without that success (by bringing down their charity) who will provide for them?

People blame humanity for a lot of species extinctions, but I'm betting if we didn't have naturalists around preserving endangered ones that a lot more would've gone extinct just via competition.
:soy:

You guys are not looking at the big picture. Humans have been mixing with genetically distinct groups for thousands of years, and how is racemixing going to destroy the human gene pool? That would literally go against biology, having two groups mix would and increase genetic diversity and raise reproductive rates. Also, some offspring that are born to those parents might have genes that prove helpful in their parents respectful habitats, google Hybrid Vigor for an better example.
links? this sounds interesting i would love to learn more.

“just because I’m wearing the same jersey as you doesn’t mean I’m on YOUR team you small dick inkwell!!!!!”
its true. I'm a dickcel. I hate filipina women who talk about loving her heritage while filling her holes like it was a passport collecting stamps. Then cucking their dads by bringing the chad or tyrone to family dinners to mog all the men while the mom swoons on how handsome and tall and white/dark he is

so this explains that racemixing is good? i'm confused.
Not really, It's to explain how ancient populations mixed with each other to form contemporary populations. There is no good or bad when it comes to racemixing.

Not really, It's to explain how ancient populations mixed with each other to form contemporary populations. There is no good or bad when it comes to racemixing.
oh okay got you.

I want to fuck a chink whore badly an impergnate her

Agree.

I personally don't like race mixing because it makes men uglier and it creates shitty relationships. I don't believe two people of vastly different cultures can have a thorough relationship, as divorce rates for mixed couples in the west are extremely high. Furthermore, racial identity, despite what white liberals say, plays a crucial part in your upbringing, and being a weird mix with no racial identity such as myself, especially when you're not good looking to begin with, makes you more susceptible to social ostracization.

Throughout grade school, people would ask me what I "am." Most people thought I was hapa or just Asian mixed with a browner race.

race mixing kills all of humanity
ruling class is blobmaxxing humanity into a brown slave-pile of no identity
This^^

Us incels will occasionally talk about how we wouldn't mind an interracial relationship as a last resort because we're so entirely lonely that we would do just about anything to be wanted by anybody. The difference with a foid is that she does it because it is politically trendy and fashionable to do so giving her something to virtue signal about in public larping. It's really that simple. :feelsjuice:

I've discussed myself that I am heavily against miscegenation but at the same time that I would contemplate dating a non-white woman if I ever became lonely enough overtime, even then I'm not sure if I ever would be comfortable with something like that.:feelsbadman:

[Because they're actively trying to kill White people off where I don't like that and I wouldn't want to contribute to that in an interracial relationship because that's exactly what I would be doing if I did.] :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
I want to fuck any foid and impregnate her, do happen to have an impregnation fetish?
Yes i like pregnant foids especially anime ones @proudweeb